• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by TexasShotgunner

1. T

Well, I am an IDIOT! Lost the detent ball while replacing safety

Shoot me your mailing address on contact@defendertactical.com, and I'll send you a couple balls, free of charge.
  2. T

88 vs 590 a1 tactical?

Get the 590 if you can afford it, but you can't go wrong with the Mav if it fit's your budget better. The 590 has the tang safety and is drilled and tapped for optics, and you can upgrade the forend, so the differences might not matter depending what you're going to use it for.
  3. T

XS Big Dot on a Shockwave

Here's another option to consider, much cheaper, does not require a permanent modification to your gun, and corrects high shooting that is inherent in the short factory bead: https://defendertactical.com/products/highball
  4. T

New 590S

Not true. The seller of the third item had a 590S arrestor fall out during comparison shooting, that was the whole reason to look at the attachment mechanisms and do the comparison video you didn't like. You've made it clear you don't believe in doing comparisons that show a competitor in a...
  5. T

New 590S

BIG BOLD RED LETTERS with critical and demeaning language usually means someone is offended.
  6. T

Is atf coming after shockwave firearms?

Your arguments are both rational and reasonable. But remember, America's enemies are in charge now so there's no telling what they will do.
  7. T

New guy with a new Shockwave!

Now that looks like a proper setup!
  8. T

Can't wait to see a pic. The forend upgrade is just about as sweet as that rear grip kit.
  9. T

Sweet. All you're missing now is the rubber-overmolded forend. Maybe Santa will bring it to you....
  10. T

New Maverick 88 Owner

Minislugs at long range steel are a HOOT! You're missing out with that closed mind.
  11. T

New Maverick 88 Owner

You should consider the Universal Minishell Adapter from Defender Tactical. https://defendertactical.com/products/1-3-4-to-3-shell-adapter-for-mossberg%C2%A9-500-series
  12. T

Magazine Tube Question

Possibly, but I think it would take quite a bit to twist that mag tube. Might need to go ahead and heat it up as well to reduce the breaking torque. People are buying new guns and removing the mag tube with vice grips to sell as replacement parts, I just don't want to mar up the gun so I...
  13. T

Magazine Tube Question

OK we have an idea that's easy, probably too easy to actually work, but I'll throw it out there.... We have a tool we developed for removing the spring retainer dents from the mouth of Mag tubes (needed when adding our Mag Extension, etc). Anyway it is a 2-part tool, a swage you drive into the...
  14. T

Magazine Tube Question

10-4 to that. No reason for loctite the mag tube is captured once the barrel and screw is installed, it can't back out. Anyway we'll keep you informed if we come up with something. I see people who are buying new 88's and selling the parts on eBay, all the mag tubes I see have vice grip marks...
Back