• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by toyracer38

1. T

Hope the staff at The Journal News sleep well. lol

This guy deserves an atta boy! http://betabeat.com/2012/12/blogger-dox ... t-holders/
  2. T

Would Banning Firearms Reduce Murder and Suicide?

Thanks for posting this! Posted this on my FB, not one reply from my Lib friends. Oh I'm so surprised lol
  3. T

New news on the Oregon Mall shooting

I did wonder about this, because a reporter asked during a news conference with the police spokesman, if someone with a concealed permit was involved. Just thanking God this wasn't worse than it was! I txt'd my UPS buddy during this and he just replied. "I'm okay. It's unreal". I can't...
  4. T

Libs to march on NRA DC office tomorrow

Odd how they think Police, Military, etc are some kind of super-humans and not what they really are, which is regular people like you and I. I thank them all for their service! Also, doesn't seem to be much focus on the fact that the majority of these shooters were not the owners of the...
  5. T

New news on the Oregon Mall shooting

Thanks for posting this oli. Sad I live here in Oregon, even worked in that mall for Fedex for over 2 years, yet never saw this on our local news.
  6. T

Turkey Season 2012

Re: 14 Y.O. son shot his 1st Turkey this A.M. Well done young Sir! Congratz! Soon turkeys everywhere will get chills when they hear your name. :)
  7. T

Need Everyone's Help on a Mystery Gun

That's a beauty!
  8. T

^^^TOP SHOT^^^ Season #4

I was surprised Kyle had such a mental breakdown. I thought he had the best plan going into the elimination challenge. The Browning M1919 on the Half Track looked like a ball! I could imagine it would have been very easy to blast through 100 rounds in a heartbeat, but it would be fun! :D
  9. T

Homeowner Kills Armed Intruder with AR-15

I agree. The press is just setting this guy up for another break-in. Doubt another home invasion, due to the outcome of this one, but nobody said criminals are smart!
  10. T

Hi

Welcome aboard from Oregon!
  11. T

Homeowner Kills Armed Intruder with AR-15

Martin was convicted of six felony drug counts last November and received a seven-year probated sentence, police said. Guess no 3 strikes rule in Tenn.? Glad the homeowner was a gun enthusiast! Sounds like the world will be a better place without Mr. Martin!
  12. T

I've been drinkin' about you...

Oops my bad. I over did the drinking part a little bit. I'll try again tonight :lol:
  13. T

how high can we count in pictures? {prob nsfw eventually}

Re: how high can we count in pictures? {prob nsfw eventually
  14. T

I've been drinkin' about you...

I haven't had enough to drink just yet to delve into zombie sex............Give me a couple minutes :)
  15. T

^^^TOP SHOT^^^ Season #4

One day I'd love to try that 1500 yard shot. Always been impressed by those who can make a shot count at a great distance! Hated to see Gabby go! Another cutie bites the dust :cry: William on the other hand, I was grinning ear to ear when he lost. Rather have seen Greg go, but William was...
Back