• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Water Monkey

1. Water Monkey

Pistol brace rule now active

Thanks for the great break down John. Hopefully some lawsuits can get this wiped considering the EPA ruling the the Supreme Court last year. Showing the ATF can’t be making up laws on their own.
  2. Water Monkey

Question If The Month (September 2022) (Shooting Frequency)

More this year since I joined a gun club. But work has had me by the yams this past month.
  3. Water Monkey

Question Of The Month (August 2022) (Prepping)

I’ve stocked up on ammo during the trump years. food I need to address a bit better. We are starting a garden in 2023. I had MREs but got destroyed by mice in my old apartment. When Covid hit MREs went. Looking to restock Black Friday. Been restocking canned foods and meats. Though the...
  4. Water Monkey

July 4th

Happy Independence Day. I built a rifle that is completely in-neutered. No more NY compliant rifles for me.
  5. Water Monkey

Question Of The Month (July 2022)(Scotus Ruling)

The new red flag laws are dangerous and clearly unconstitutional. the new 21 to buy rifles is clearly unconstitutional. ATF ban on bump stocks are unconstitutional. NY new gun bill. Or any gun bill they pass is unconstitutional. AWB laws are ignorant and unconstitutional.
  6. Water Monkey

Got the RDS and mount on one of the AK pattern rifles

Sorry. My new job I work two shifts - 8am-5pm and 8pm-11pm. swamped. Building a new department. On track to make partner in the firm in 3-5 years. I transformed one of my garands to a mini G and added a primary arms red dot. Damn thing was still heavy. Sold it a while back to fund a new...
  7. Water Monkey

Speaking of shooting ranges, do you...

Love the freedom. Standard capacity mags, stocks that fit. Buying a handgun in 20 minutes. Full CCW Carry. I am a member of 2 private gun clubs. living on the skeet field these days but need to reconfigure a rifle or two.
  8. Water Monkey

Speaking of shooting ranges, do you...

I bring more water and a towel. :sniper::ripper:
  9. Water Monkey

Photo and text transfer test.

sorry. Moved to a new state, built a new home, started a new job, created a new life. Hasn’t been easy. Resistance at all major points in this process. I trust God. getting past the next month I can breathe again. And everything should even out with work/life balance.
  10. Water Monkey

Question Of The Month (February 2022) (Sexiest Gun)

Wilson Combat SFX9 https://www.wilsoncombat.com/sfx9-hc-4-solid-frame-x-tac-15rd/
  11. Water Monkey

NY SAFE Act compliance?

Hey guys checking in: there’s no precedent on what’s legal and what’s not legal with regards to the stock for AR-15s in NY. You basically have two options: create a fixed magazine with a 10 round mag locked in there using epoxy in the mag release area. There’s a few people who make something...
  12. Water Monkey

Question Of The Month (January, 2022) (Covid)

Moved from NY to a free state. Thanks covid. Pushed my wife to agree to leave communism
  13. Water Monkey

New Your State might start incarcerating non-vaxed, C19 cases, and CONTACTS

we are home schooling our daughter. Same reasons.
  14. Water Monkey

Merry Christmas

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Apparently SC wants me to stay. Got a promotion and a 10% raise. Took a pay cut to leave NY. Basically back to my salary before I left. :cheers:
Back