• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Wyvern

1. Wyvern

Mossberg 500 Side Saddle/Shotshell Holder Options

Esstac Shorty card works well for me
  2. Wyvern

Photos

Ah that could be the problem,I've been using my phone
  3. Wyvern

Photos

Hi All.I seem to be having problems uploading photos to the forum,do I need to download an app to enable me to do this ie photobucket or something similar?
  4. Wyvern

Hi from the UK

I choose it mainly because it was the cap badge of the Territorial Army regiment I was in many yrs ago
  5. Wyvern

Hi from the UK

So far so good
  6. Wyvern

Hi from the UK

So far so good although I'm trying to get the large recoil pad to increase the length of pull. Definitely winding up my mates with the Browning and Miroku .I still have my Miroku 38 but am determined to get better with the Mossberg
  7. Wyvern

Hi from the UK

8. Wyvern

Swivel sling mount.

Thanks for the info,Sounds like it will be fine for my intended use which is basically to carry it on my shoulder for short distances
  9. Wyvern

Swivel sling mount.

Hi all,I'm new to the forum and have recently become the owner of a 500 Flex ,, I am looking to fit a sling and was wondering if anyone has fitted an Uncle Mikes Tactical QD Magazine Cap Super Swivel set.If so what is the quality like ?.The only other mount I was looking at was a clamp type...
  10. Wyvern

Hi from the UK

Thanks for the welcomes,
  11. Wyvern

Hi from the UK

Hi Newbie to the world Mossberg here.Picked up a 500 Flex a couple of weeks ago and will hopefully be busting clays with it tomorrow
Back