• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by XLntShot

1. XLntShot

Just your average gorilla

Howdy from Texas. Welcome to the forum.
  2. XLntShot

Dummy shells

These look like real shells (color sets them apart), so when practicing, make sure that they are the ONLY thing around your gun.....but you already knew that. Stay safe!
  3. XLntShot

Dummy shells

I made some dummy/snap cap rounds out of spent hulls. There are some videos on YouTube floating around..here is what I did different. I used 1/4" dia. rubber O-ring material 1/2" long instead of hot glue for the primer cap. I used OD green hulls from spent 00 buckshot that's a totally...
  4. XLntShot

Hello from New Mossberg owner

Welcome to the forum.
  5. XLntShot

Dummy shells

+1 for the A-Zoom 6 pack. They survive hundreds of cycles and dry fire practices. Nicely weighted too.
  6. XLntShot

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

590a1 Magpul series with weapon light.
  7. XLntShot

Cheaper Than Dirt at it again

I think that they actually believe the prices they are charging is fair. Come on! How in the flip do they stay in business?
  8. XLntShot

Federal Shorty Ammo

I've shot the Federal Shorty (with adapter) in my 590a1 for function test. IMO, they don't shoot any cleaner than the Aguila shells.
  9. XLntShot

Got bored and polished bore

Not a lot to do after shooting on my range except clean the guns. I saw somewhere on YouTube someone polishing their shotgun bore using a drill, bore brush, 000 steel wool, and brasso. They never showed the after polishing result. I've polished the feeding ramps on my pistols and rifles...
  10. XLntShot

pictures that make you lol

11. XLntShot

pictures that make you lol

12. XLntShot

Ammo available in your area.

From what I hear, most big box stores' shelves are empty except for some 20 and 28 gauge. I have ammo...never enough, but I have some. Some friends are finding 12 ga. on Academy's website and ammunitionstore website.
  13. XLntShot

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Screen name is "XLntShot" short for Excellent Shot. My guns shoot better than I do, so they get all the credit. My Texas avatar is a picture of a gift my Dad made out of reclaimed cedar and trimmed with barbed wire. I'm a happy owner of a 590a1 Magpul Series 9 shot.
Back