• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ted Nugent: If you're unarmed & hopeless, Dems love you

1ABNDT

.270 WIN

Stay strong America God bless you and your loved over the Thanksgiving weekend. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Stay strong America God bless you and your loved over the Thanksgiving weekend. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Many thanks, and good luck with the slimy aristocrats. They are looking to skate through the apocalypse, but they don’t realize what’s up.

We do these things because they are hard. They do those things because they are soft.

Many thanks, and good luck with the slimy aristocrats. They are looking to skate through the apocalypse, but they don’t realize what’s up.

We do these things because they are hard. They do those things because they are soft.
Ty Sir. Love you America, stay frosty. GY6

Thank you Bandit.

That was very nice, even on a phone, at 6 o’clock in the morning. I will put it up on the big sound machine later today, and wake up any sleepy Black Friday loafers.
;)

Personally, I won’t be running very far in any particular direction with my aging knees, unless it’s a last ditch effort. But I have several other resources.

By non-American standards, nobody needs all the stuff that I have, but it’s very important that I know that it’s all just stuff. Things that will come and go in one’s life.

The really important things in life are the ones that nobody can take from you.

People are not born with courage, honor or strength. Those things are dearly earned, difficult to develop, and rarely happen without good role models.

Were we ever called upon to do little else in life, we aspire to be such, that others would follow with good reason.

Back