• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

By the way, some people are crying that’s way too harsh. But they don’t understand that a lawyer is an officer of the court. When those guys misbehave you really gotta throw the book at them.

I laugh every time I see this actress.54A62409-29BF-4763-8CAE-D9E9758E4469.jpeg
In a sane world she would be on stage singing On the good ship lollipop. Instead she lies for the captain of the Titanic as it goes down.

Fortunately for her, she’ll never have any children to tell her, “you screwed up mom!”

I laugh every time I see this actress.View attachment 28462
In a sane world she would be on stage singing On the good ship lollipop. Instead she lies for the captain of the Titanic as it goes down.

Fortunately for her, she’ll never have any children to tell her, “you screwed up mom!”
She is so bad I actually miss Jen.

You don’t understand that the reason we never have house guests is that our guest bedroom is now forever Judy’s craft room.
9DB83A63-A25F-49BC-BCEC-DEE580ADE765.jpeg

I’m sure you remember what happened to Mac when he crashed his Nomad and broke his ribs. They ended up staying here for about six weeks while he healed up; and my wife got real tired of having houseguests.

Now she won’t let her own sister stay here. LOL!

There’s still a small bed in that room, but it’s completely covered except for one pillow where the cat sleeps.

We have one more bedroom but it is the computer office and it is completely filled with desks and aquariums. I was going to put an aquarium in the craft room, and under that big pile there is an aquarium stand.

Judy covered it with stuff before I could get around to setting up the aquarium and so there it remains.

Back