• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Oregon's New Gun Law Will Soon Stop All Gun Sales Including The Guns Hunters Thought Were Safe

1ABNDT

.270 WIN

Oregon's New Gun Law Will Soon Stop All Gun Sales Including The Guns Hunters Thought Were Safe​

What will occur on December 8 when the bill goes into force is unclear. The Oregon State Police attempted to allay concerns Friday afternoon in a press release that stated there would be a "manual paper process until new technical systems can be designed and implemented." Gun store owners and local police have expressed concern that the permit system will not be ready in time. According to Karl Durkheimer, owner of Northwest Armory, "If there is not an injunction before the morning of the eighth, it will mean there will be no gun sales on the eighth to Oregonians." Because Oregon State Police had anticipated the permit-to-purchase system wouldn't launch until around January 2024, according to a fiscal projection produced earlier this year by a state commission, The Northwest Armory owner anticipated it could take a full year for sales to resume.

So, maybe the Fudds are FINALLY figuring out that gun control is about CONTROL and not about EBRs (evil black rifles)??? They're figuring out that they're not immune to gun control? They thought they would be left alone. They were wrong, of course.

Last edited:
So, maybe the Fudds are FINALLY figuring out that gun control is about CONTROL and not about EBRs (evil black rifles)??? They're figuring out that they're not immune to gun control? They thought they would be left alone. They were wrong, of course.
Well they certainly are in Canada when the government got caught trying to slip in a provision to ban hunting rifles & shotguns into a hand gun ban bill.

Well they certainly are in Canada when the government got caught trying to slip in a provision to ban hunting rifles & shotguns into a hand gun ban bill.

We've tried to warn the Fudds over and over for decades. Yet, the Fudds continued, "Nobody needs an AR-15."

We've tried to warn the Fudds over and over for decades. Yet, the Fudds continued, "Nobody needs an AR-15."
Let me show you guys how ridiculous this is and the manipulation by the government to have the RCMP "reclassify" firearms for their benefit to ban firearms. This government likes to use "military style" or a "firearm that has seen the battle field"

Not sure if you are Familiar with the Stag 10 .308, this company had built a purpose made rifle just for the Canadian market to meet the "Non restricted" designation(semi auto18.5 inch barrel 5 round mag) to allow for it to be imported/approved for "hunting and Sporting purposes.

This rifle has never seen deployment or conflict, yet the Government colluded with the RCMP to have the "Canadian Law comments erased" and reclassified to "prohibited" after the May 1st ban on "assault rifles" Even though those were banned in the 90's.

Pre 2020 ban
1670431593564.png1670431554272.png

1670431476358.png

And this is how ridiculous the "amendment" in C21 called the "evergreen" program that continually evaluates firearms for the chopping block. So when they tell us to just go buy another firearm, for what so you can ban that one too when they feel like.

It essentially does this; Same shotguns except for one looks 'tactical" so it would be banned. lol

Attachments

• 1301_listing0011.png
    1301_listing0011.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1301_withGrip1.png
    1301_withGrip1.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
MI is joining the bandwagon. Been hearing about restrictions coming down the pipe Our governer is out of control and now that the Dems have control of both houses here its going to be bad.

Elections have consequences. You would think people would learn.....

MI is joining the bandwagon.

Elections have consequences. You would think people would learn.....

What happened in MI? I mean you have Ann Arbor and Detroit and Dearborn (and others?) but we have have Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Tallahassee, etc. here and we did our part this (and last) time around... The only logical and sensible reason I can think of in MI and AZ and GA and other formally "good" places is that ballot boxes are being stuffed. I have more faith in most of my fellow (North) Americans that they are not that ignorant (or stupid) that they would vote for someone who will take away their rights. I know maybe one or two Dumpos and I'll say to their face sincerely "what are you, an idiot?" ;)

Time for the third box since the first box is slimedia propaganda and the second box is stuffed with fraud...

Back