• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.
S.R. Crawford
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ya know, we all have times that are rougher than others. Hell I can't watch the evening national news anymore for fear of trashing the tv. I'm not making that up. Anyways, stay after it and keep your eye on the ball.

Oh, one more thing. There's some old guys here, I'm 73, that have good ears, if ya know what I mean. If ya need to vent don't hesitate to pm.
    Man, good to hear from you. Sorry to hear about medical issue, hope it's not too serious. It'll be good to have you back though.
    Reactions: S.R. Crawford
    S.R. Crawford
    S.R. Crawford
    Thanks. It's listed as a medical issue in my discharge but it was more of a psychological issue, they locked me in isolation for 14 days and I wasn't in good shape coming out. Apparently I have an anxiety issue so I'm doing a lot of therapy to fix it so I can go back in later.
    Just checking to see how it goes.
    Reactions: S.R. Crawford
    S.R. Crawford
    S.R. Crawford
    It's been a while since I've been on here, thanks for checking in. I was supposed to be in boot camp until the end of January but I got discharged for medical reasons so I'm back in school for now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back