• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. meanstreak

Good morning

Oh, btw, good morning to all of you.
  2. meanstreak

Good morning

I am so glad those days are behind me, lol. I left them in Nebraska.
  3. meanstreak

Good morning

Good morning everyone. 60 yesterday, 70 today, 45 tomorrow, lol. Oh, and 40 mph wind today. It's like springtime in the fall. Ya'll have a great day.
  4. meanstreak

Bidens Blunders

Another act in the Biden circus.
  5. meanstreak

Good morning

Good morning. Nuff said. Have a great day.
  6. meanstreak

Bidens Blunders

I remember back 22 or 23 years ago I was living in a small town about 20 miles southeast of Omaha across the Missouri River, in Iowa. The state and Feds had been trying to get people to conserve fuel to cut down on pollution. People conserved so well they had to raise taxes on fuel to maintain...
  7. meanstreak

Heat Resistant Barrel Wrap for 930?

I'm late to this thread but, it seems to me wrapping a barrel with heat resistant material would impede the cooling of the barrel .
  8. meanstreak

Good morning

Good morning and happy Thanksgiving wishes to all of yous. 48 degrees here with mist and drizzle. Not a beautiful day, but not a miserable day either. How's that for fence sitting? We aren't going anywhere today, and no company. Just a relaxing day at home. You all have a safe and happy...
  9. meanstreak

Bidens Blunders

I wonder how many people actually believe that all of that stuff and programs are free. I There is a lot of stupid going around these days , along with the you owe me thinking.
  10. meanstreak

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all of yous.
  11. meanstreak

Good morning

Good morning all you rascals. Clear skies and 35 this morning. The next 8 or 9 days look good with highs in the high 50s to low 60s, and lows in the high 30s to low 40s. We might even get a little rain Thursday. Well, gotta get a long for now. Ya'll have a great day.
  12. meanstreak

OR: Sheriffs will not enforce mag limit laws :-)

we don't have many constraints in Oklahoma.
  13. meanstreak

Wild video of mountain lion

This is a very interesting thread. I have never seen a bear or big cat that was not confined, so I can't imagine the emotion involved. At this stage of life I think I am content to see videos and read or listen to others accounts of their encounters.
  14. meanstreak

Good morning

Good morning to all of yous. 24 degrees under fair skies. I yearn for those 100 degree days and 80 degree mornings. Yesterday afternoon I was at the dog park. The temperature was 35 and the wind was blowing about 15 mph out of the north. Anyways, I was thinking back to July when the afternoon...
  15. meanstreak

Good morning

Good morning everyone. Clear skies and 25. Winter has arrived early in Oklahoma. Well, early for us. Hopefully it won't last long. Ya'll have yourselves a great day.
  16. meanstreak

Long-Time Mossberg Owner, New Member

I'm late to the party, but welcome from northeast Oklahoma.
  17. meanstreak

Thanks for the add.

Black horse, welcome to the forum from Oklahoma.
  18. meanstreak

Good morning

Good evening. I am late to the party, but find the reading interesting. I was one of those that got my draft notice, so I joined the Air Force. I had an easy 4 years. Basic at Lackland in San Antonio, then off to Keesler in Biloxi to electronics school. I had been there 3 weeks when hurricane...
  19. meanstreak

Good morning

Good morning to all. Clear skies after a rainy evening and night. The air is a crisp 37 degrees headed for 46 or so. Have a great day and be safe.
  20. meanstreak

Veterans Day 2022

Happy Veterans Day to all who have served, and to those serving now. Ernst, thanks for the posts. Mike, USAF 1969-1973