• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. CaddmannQ

The BIG Lie

A quick YouTube search shows thousands of results. This is the real big lie, and it’s told so often and so blatantly it goes completely unnoticed. Nobody in the media talks about it at all. They’re completely focused on some silly little lie. They are so earnestly anxious to tell you how...
  2. CaddmannQ

Unbelievable SoCal Police Pursuit

I did not watch this when it came on my feed initially because it is so long. Over an hour and 40 minutes. But you will see the theft of two commercial vehicles, an armed home invasion, and police pursuits involving helicopters and about 50 cop cars. About three dozen vehicles or more get...
  3. CaddmannQ

Count Every Vote!

Then toss the illegal voters in prison for 20 years. I don’t have any source for this data. But it came up on the Scott Adams forum “Illegal Immigrants Vote Democrat in Colorado Illegal Immigrants in Colorado used fraudulent state identification cards to vote for Democrats in the 2022 midterm...
  4. CaddmannQ

Being Axed For Burgers?

A McDonald’s restaurant was ripped up by this hatchet wielding lunatic. He didn’t kill anybody but he scared the snot out of everyone and tore up the restaurant pretty bad. He did go to jail. For the weekend. Almost . . . BUT, Now he feels he paid his debt to society! How do you feel...
  5. CaddmannQ

Shapes of Old Glory

I was never considering that if we make DC a state, or Puerto Rico, or any US possessions, we will have to add stars to the flag. Personally I don’t think DC ever will be a state, because if the lawyers who inhabit it wanted it to be one, it would be one. I think it allows a lot of loopholes...
  6. CaddmannQ

Mystery device!Maybe one of you guys?

My daughter found this screwed to the garage wall when she moved into her new house. Maybe one of you guys can ID the logo or something?
  7. CaddmannQ

About those Electric Cars…

Well our state intends to ban new sales of gasoline cars by 2035. That’s quite a long ways off. Anything could happen including the invention of better cars. But in the meantime, if you bought that electric car to fight the gas crunch and save money and ensure that you could get to work…...
  8. CaddmannQ

Thank You

I don’t know who’s really footing the bill to run this place. I see who’s putting in most of the visible effort though. I just want to say thank you, for the Mossberg forum, and for making this a very special kind of place. In the years I’ve been here, and in spite of the silly things I have...
  9. CaddmannQ

Flags Aloft

As far as I know, this is not a holiday, and besides, I see the same flags every day when I ride my bike. One of the reasons that I am so happy to live in this little town. This is what I saw on my morning bicycle ride, about 3 miles just riding around our neighborhood. I usually do a 5 mile...
  10. CaddmannQ

Lithium

It looks like California will be able to supply 40% of world lithium demands from excavation of the Salton Sea, a fairly dried up mudhole that was once a large briney inland lake near the Mexican border. This means that we may soon be the world's #4 economy if they don't blow it all trying to...
  11. CaddmannQ

Biden's Impossible List

Today's mission: Compile Biden's All-But-Impossible To Do list! At least three items please, but the more the merrier. My List for Biden 1. Install taller fence + maybe 220 volt charger 2. Backup generator for ice cream freezer at Camp David 3. Send Hunter to that Chinese sex camp until...
  12. CaddmannQ

Antique Gear Rehab

I have a lot of fishing gear, but this Penn 10 level wind reel has been with me 25 years. I recently pulled it all apart and did a thorough overhaul, replacing the crankshaft assembly and ratchet in the process. If you need parts for these reels, I'd try Mystic in New Jersey. Very fast and...
  13. CaddmannQ

Smollet free on Bond

It appears that an appellate court judge has ordered that Jussie Smollett be released from prison after serving only six days. Evidently he felt it would be too dangerous to have an angry hateful racist wealthy queer black man in jail. Smollett committed a hate crime. He promoted race hatred...
  14. CaddmannQ

Defense Against Sonic and Anti-personnel Microwave

I have been following a channel on YouTube called Tech Ingredients. He has a few interesting videos about how microwaves and sonic weapons work, and how to defend against them using common objects.
  15. CaddmannQ

Susan Powell’s Body found?

Almost 15 years ago Susan Powell went missing in a strange “camping trip” in the Utah desert. She was never found. Her husband later killed his children and himself, and his brother also committed suicide. Some vandalism was recorded at an abandoned mine out by the Dugway missile range...
  16. CaddmannQ

Gale Rounding Cape Horn: 1928

Don’t click on this video unless you’ve got 38 minutes to spare. You won’t want to turn it off. This is the about most incredible thing I’ve ever seen on film that wasn’t Hollywood or digital. Shot in 1928, under unimaginable conditions, the square rigged cargo ship Peking rounds the horn in a...
  17. CaddmannQ

Christmas Carols For the Covid Age.

These were from the Babylon Bee & it’s just too funny not to steal, but go watch the whole video on their site. All your favorite Covid Christmas carols in one place! Baby, there’s Covid Outside Silent Media Do You Fear What I Fear Have Yourself a Lonely Little Christmas Carol of the Bells...
  18. CaddmannQ

Storm Damage

Heavy storms predicted for us never materialized at all. No wind to mention. No hail. Not even a little thunder and lightning. After two days of steady rain they’ve had some minor mudslides in other areas, but so far nothing in the way of storm damage to report locally. Normally our winter...
  19. CaddmannQ

The Kamala Harris Administration?

The news reported today on the Kamala Harris administration, that during the time Joe Biden was conked out for his colonoscopy, Kamala Harris was sworn in as the President of the United States. History will record that the sole accomplishment of her administration (brief as it was) was the...
  20. CaddmannQ

Fishing Defense

All this talk about the .410 bore shotgun has got me thinking how much I want a .410 pistol with snake shot for fishing duty. When a rattlesnake come swimming up to my boat, I don’t wanna have to rely on a fishing net to chase him off. There are rattlesnakes every place I go fishing, and...