• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Bobster

NEW PATRIOT

You could "tune" the AR-10 to work with subs but why would you? ;) I'm theorizing you would have to ream the gas port or get a "special" barrel and adj. gas block to port a little more gas to the bolt. Maybe a different buffer and spring? There are ways to get any semi to run with a can and...
  2. Bobster

Possibly good news for English shooting..?

Or for the Revolution... ;) They ARE popular for aerial wild pig hunts here. They procreate so efficiently they are ALWAYS in "season" in many areas.
  3. Bobster

pictures that make you lol

Continued at LINK (courtesy of Babylon Bee :) )
  4. Bobster

Trigger Safety Blade Binding Up

This is what I was suspecting and I've seen it many times. Probably the cheapest "trigger job" you'll ever do! :D While you have the sandpaper and files out you may want to smooth the hot spots on the frame that you can "feel". Feel with both right and left hands. I'll spend 5 minutes with a...
  5. Bobster

Cutting a picatinny rail into an MC2 subcompact frame?

I don't have a MantisX to refer to but it would appear there is a "cross-bolt" that helps retain it to the dust cover/rail area. This is an essential piece no doubt, as along with the rail cross cut, it helps keep the Mantis from falling off during recoil. As to grinding/cutting a slot in the...
  6. Bobster

This site is Dead, any new Mini 510 Owners, let's post here:

It is called a "birds head" grip...
  7. Bobster

Good morning

The best tools are the ones you make yourself. HF pliers are especially good for the task. :) The adj. screws don't turn all that well compared to "real" VGs but they do for the intended use. The mystery metal is Al, BTW... :D
  8. Bobster

Aftermarket Support and Mossberg

I can't answer your question--BUT, my guesses would be that: (1) The 940 is a "new" model and they haven't got around to/have production capacity for adding accessories to the line yet. Mossberg is slow like that. :rolleyes: If there is a demand, the aftermarket will find a solution like Or3gun...
  9. Bobster

Guns need love and attention, too. ;) Make it a fun "event" to go to the range every so often. The gun will love you for it PLUS you will improve/retain marksmanship skills. :) So keep an eye out for .410 ammo to shoot out of it when you go to WM or whatever. This article, although 5yrs old, is...
  10. Bobster

Give me a day or two and I'll take a picture of what I mean above... WTH does "fetches up" mean? :rolleyes: ;) I can't remember if MC2C is like a Glockish
  11. Bobster

Like Ernst said: Forums are not the "instant" info of other "social" media platforms. Impatient f*ckers looking for immediate answers would be better suited going to another style of platform. I feel the "best" and most knowledgeable answers will still be found on a forum. But forum members are...
  12. Bobster

Good morning

Speaking of matches, you're the one that played with them when you were a kid, correct? :D
  13. Bobster

MC2C and SC Magazines, Optics, Accessories, and Holsters

I don't own one of these so I can't help with accys. I thought there was another mfg mags that would fit the gun. S&W maybe? I'm pretty sure I posted a copy of the American Rifleman article and test on the gun if you do a search.
  14. Bobster

What do you mean "binds up"? Is it tight actuating or doesn't allow trigger to pull sometimes? If it is anything like a Glock-ish, the blade can be smoothed at the point where it contacts the inside of the trigger guard (ie: "safe" position). If it appears like it is binding there, use a strip...
  15. Bobster

Mossberg Mini 510 .410 Pistol Grip in NY ?

Mossberg used to make a .410 version with a vertical grip called the Defender, I think. (random internet pic)
  16. Bobster

Should the Pump be a little loose/flimsy?

Check the end cap to assure it is tight. Hopefully it was the proper slide for the mag tube. There shouldn't be a lot of play but it also shouldn't be "tight" either. Is there a large gap between the tube and slide?
  17. Bobster

Possibly good news for English shooting..?

It is good to hear that your laws are getting less onerous. Hopefully you won't trade one (+) for one or more (-). We call "moderators" suppressors here. The uninformed that watch too many movies call them "silencers". ;) They are governed by NFA34 (1934). This is back in the days of Chicago...
  18. Bobster

New to this site

I think I have that same keyboard... ;) (G213) I don't game with it, I just like the backlighting...
  19. Bobster

pictures that make you lol

This meme is invalid--I'm STILL doing stupid stuff! :D
  20. Bobster

Good morning

The shade of lens is directly related to the amps being used. More amps, darker shade. You will get "after effects" if the lens is too light. Not necessarily arc flash, but more like looking at a bright light (or the sun), then turning away. I wouldn't go any lower than 9, I'm guessing you are...
Back