• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. CaddmannQ

One Giant Weiner?

While I may have condensed that a little bit. I don’t think it lost Trump’s actual meaning at all. Anyhow, he has every right to challenge the constitution if it needs to be changed. They can’t take that away just because he’s Trump.
  2. CaddmannQ

Good morning

I wasn’t insulted buddy, but I was surprised. I can’t imagine myself in a little bowtie. I can’t think of any other bicycle centric movies offhand. The only thing that came to mind was Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid.
  3. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg Owners. I woke up too early and it is still dark out, but today was expected to be a little drier than yesterday. It’s beginning to rain again right now, so I suspect not. All bicycle riding has been suspended unless I wanna break out the “beater” bike and go get wet...
  4. CaddmannQ

Good morning

I was hoping no one would go there, but I was particularly surprised that it was you.
  5. CaddmannQ

pictures that make you lol

That only works until they realize that somebody has to take out the garbage, patch the fence, and fix the leaky faucet.
  6. CaddmannQ

pictures that make you lol

By that age they have to realize that they either are going to exchange for somebody else’s husband, or just plain do without.
  7. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Don’t go all weld-snob on me here Bob. I own at least five grinders of various types. As a fabricator I’d be lost without them. You should see my collection of files, scrapers and stones.
  8. CaddmannQ

Good morning

OMG noooo! I didn’t want that angle grinder anywhere near this delicate rare and valuable frame! I wouldn’t even go after it with the quarter inch cut off tool. The reason that this frame is valuable is because I’ve got a bit of labor invested in it already. The actual frame cost me nothing...
  9. CaddmannQ

One Giant Weiner?

As far as we have gotten down the rabbit hole I decided to post this up about the lie that Trump wants to abolish the Constitution. Then he got this reply. The constitution is sacrosanct? What? This is the “logic” from the very same people who have telling been telling us for years that...
  10. CaddmannQ

Billionaire's Gun Control Group Sues Daniel Defense Because The Uvalde Shooter Used Their Rifle

You didn’t put a question mark at the end of your question, and I think that indicates you didn’t really expect the response you needed. Nobody will ever voluntarily hold themselves accountable in a society where there is no forgiveness, even for minor in fractions, that have eventually proved...
  11. CaddmannQ

Sometimes you see something that you just want to share

I thought the whole rock might be artificial.
  12. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg Owners. This morning my hands are telling me that I have arthritis and I shouldn’t have stayed up until midnight filing the welds off of a bicycle frame. Here I am taking the brake anchors off of the frame with a Dremel and a file. Minor grinding and lots of hand...
  13. CaddmannQ

Good morning

I never got a chance to follow that stuff much, because back in those days we were living in some remote locations with poor TV service.
  14. CaddmannQ

Sometimes you see something that you just want to share

I used to work at a plant that built lightweight walls for high-rise buildings. They were made out of light gauge steel and lots of screws, different varieties of manufactured Styrofoam, board, mesh, glue and synthetic plaster. Anyhow the bosses son-in-law built a bunch of fake landscaping...
  15. CaddmannQ

Good morning

I shot this photo in the rain while out shopping. Koh I Noor was a famous diamond, and also a drafting equipment company. I have used several of their products over the decades. Anyhow we have a growing population of people here from India and Pakistan. Many of them are Hindus or Siekhs. In the...
  16. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg Owners. I think Andy was actually talking about Indy racing at the time. No bike riding today, I am afraid. It is wet and rainy here today & not too much will be happening outdoors, but fortunately I got the Christmas lights put up yesterday. I’ll probably get my new...
  17. CaddmannQ

Billionaire's Gun Control Group Sues Daniel Defense Because The Uvalde Shooter Used Their Rifle

Yeah, when you can’t aim you have to use the shotgun.
  18. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Well I had to run around and do more shopping today and I put up all the Christmas lights so I didn’t get much work done on the bike. I’m trying to figure out how I’m going to make the rear cover plates and just how structural they need to be. I’ve been digging thru my stash of hoarded...
  19. CaddmannQ

Good morning

You don’t understand how these businesses work. You’re assuming that they actually make money. Remember what Andy Granatelli said about the auto business? If you want to make 1 million bucks then start with 5 million and work backwards.
  20. CaddmannQ

One Giant Weiner?

This wasn’t well publicized in California, and I don’t wonder why. We need to lose this wiener. If I understand this correctly, you can be any kind of a pervert, and that exempts you from being on the sex perverts registry. That is as long as you are young. Evidently it doesn’t offer the...