• Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Search results

1. Rodburner

Good morning

Boy, they sure don’t make lumber like this anymore…cut this off the bottom of an old door I’ve been using in my kitchen the past 10 years, was probably 80 yo when I got it..the door got repurposed into a non opening transom window for my new room..
  2. Rodburner

New Shockwave Accessories on the Market!

I think that no one solution will solve every situation for every owner.
  3. Rodburner

New Shockwave Accessories on the Market!

I see lots of requests for shockwave heat shields on here. I understand the theory behind them and the Raptor kit from Shockwave Technology would have suited my desire to experiment with one had the moving shroud part not have blocked the beam from the laser saddle. Is the intent to have a fixed...
  4. Rodburner

New Personal Defense Minishell Loads!

Lol, hot glue or melted plastic coat hanger should do it…..lol
  5. Rodburner

I’ve never shot them from my shoulder lol just from the finger tips of one hand and the palm of the other hand, since I only have a shockwave. I’m hoping that my custom MPSA will help in that regard if and when I ever shoot it again with full size shells.
  6. Rodburner

More choice is always a good thing. My dream mini shell for home defense would be a mini DDupleks broadhead…lol…
  7. Rodburner

Pleasant surprises

And it’s not the first time the poor kitchen has gone under the knife…lol
  8. Rodburner

Pleasant surprises

I’m golden, Bob. My wife has her own place 100 miles south of mine. I probably see her in person maybe 5 days a month. It actually works out great because every time I see her, it’s like a first date. We never get on each other’s nerves since we’re both retired. I have her blessing,100%, to do...
  9. Rodburner

Pleasant surprises

Lol. My senior moments aren’t memory related, but more along the lines of getting a wild hair, knowing that I’ll just change it or un do it the next time an inkling strikes. Like say,waking up at 4AM this morning and tearing my kitchen a new one just because I haven’t changed it in a few weeks…lol
  10. Rodburner

New 590S

ouch.. mine was one pin, one trigger assembly, one mag cap,one plug,one spring and one follower. But with any luck, you’ll be set until cleaning time..lol
  11. Rodburner

New 590S

I’ve not fired any rounds through the gun with this little adapter installed. Just stuffed the shells in and cycled them out by jacking the slide. The adapter is semi flexible and made of some kind of plastic. It only acts on the loading aspect, so whether you fire the round or not shouldn’t be...
  12. Rodburner

Defender tactical adapter install

8 Aguila mini slugs and whatever you put in the chamber before loading the mag tube. The last slug was a snug fit, in the 14” Shockwave. But the lead slug does protrude past the end of the shell casing, whereas the mini bucks are inset in with the roll crimp, so less thumb pressure to get the...
  13. Rodburner

Doesn’t seem like much,but..
  14. Rodburner

New 590S

I didn’t at first but 2 loaded mags in a row stood up the last shell, which was a mini both times. Since the new follower only took a minute or less to install and it’s more pointy? shape seems to maybe push that last mini back a hair farther into the adapter. No problems after in any case.
  15. Rodburner

New 590S

It’s seems to work nicely..I wrote a review, but of course, your results may vary..lol
  16. Rodburner

Good morning

Hahaha, cloned a-holes…a made for Hollywood movie or a congressional recruiting PSA?…lol
  17. Rodburner

Welcome, Defender Tactical TX!

Installed your adapter in my Shockwave today. Awesome. Can’t imagine why this little kit won’t find its way into every 590. Thank you
  18. Rodburner

New 590S

The Defender Tactical adapter works just like they said it would. No more feeling for the shell size in the dark or trying to poke out the Opsol..
  19. Rodburner

Never done a gun related review before. (Liberal snowflake and all that). Many of us 590 owners use the Opsol adapter so that we may use the various brand mini shells at the expense of being able to pop in a standard shell occasionally in the heat of battle. The new 590S addresses this from the...