• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

Recoil Pad

I have a new Maverick 88 and I need to replace the recoil pad. The Limbsaver website says to buy the 10809 pad for this application. The template I printed does not seem to be the right size. Can someone tell me if the 10809 pad does or does not actually fit the 88. I would also like to know...
  2. B

Magazine Tube Question

I have a new Maverick 88 with the seven round magazine tube on the 20 inch barrel. I am trying to remove the magazine tube to install the Defender Tactical magazine follower for the mini shell adapter. The factory used red Loctite to install the barrel at the factory and I am not having any...
  3. B

18.5" Shockwave Legal Questions

1. If I buy a Shockwave with an 18.5" barrel with the birds head grip, is it legal to replace the birds head grip with a regular butt stock? 2. If I buy a 590 with a regular butt stock, is it legal to install a birds head grip instead of the regular stock? Thank you.
  4. B

Pistol Grip

I need a pistol grip for my new Maverick 88. Mossberg does not have any in stock. Can someone recommend a brand and/or place to purchase a grip? Thank you.
  5. B

Mossberg 930 Tactical Question

I am considering the purchase of the Mossberg 930 Tactical 8-shot, Model #85322. Is there any way to mount a red dot sight on this model? Thank you.
Back