• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C

My first AR build *Range report*

Re: My first AR build I have "live free or die" on my arm lol Makes me want to get one rolling. I've been looking for another.
  2. C

***NDAA ALERT*** This is no joke...

Hell yes! "LEARN FROM HOSTORY" I say this all the time. This is the scariest thing in my opinion. I really thought it was interesting when he was talking about the veto. Only so HE can have supreme power and not congress. Just one of those little details. I wish more people had the emotion...
  3. C

AK47 and Variants

Re: Another toy I hear you...I'm still looking around
  4. C

AK47 and Variants

Re: Another toy Good lord lol. That's pricey.
  5. C

I hear you. People have a lot of freedom that they take for granted. You don't appreciate what you for earn and for most Americans, that's the case. Sad really. I was just clarifying so someone didn't take what I was saying out of context. I have a role of duct tape. Strap some lights on...
  6. C

AK47 and Variants

Re: Another toy I haven't seen that rail. Is it blocking the irons? Retail price?
  7. C

AK47 and Variants

Re: Another toy The rail on the ak. Thanks again guys.
  8. C

AK47 and Variants

Re: Another toy Refinished the wood. Photos are bad but anyway.
  9. C

AK47 and Variants

Re: Another toy Thanks.. John, what rail is that by the way?
  10. C

Flat nose/hollow point bullet

Ah, I see. I'm going to pull them first of course.
  11. C

Yeah, I shoot 556. I was just confused as to how we got on the topic of 556/223 ballistics when we were talking about modifying 762. I'm going to cut up a couple rounds and see what we're looking at.
  12. C

In confused as to where you're gong with that.
  13. C

You know, not to go on a rant but I think that Americans have lost the culture. I realize it's a complex topic but I CAN'T STAND IT when people shrug or don't care about these things. My family is in service and I wouldn't have it any other way. If you aren't willing to fight for your rights and...
  14. C

I really don't think that the phrase "conspiracy theorist" should be used as loosely as it is in these types of topics. I think that's part of the reaso why people don't take these things seriously. They typically think that the person talking about these topics is usually blowing smoke and that...
  15. C

The reverse bullet idea seems like if would change pressures. I suppose the volume would be the same even though the tip is farther in but narrow. I planned on trying this with wolf/Tula or surplus stuff as that's all I can ind around here.
  16. C

I assume that's just normal fmj?
  17. C

Yeah, that was the general idea. I figured it would act similar to a soft point. I was thinking that this could be a simple idea in a pinch since ammo is cheap and I can't find any ballistic ammo in the local stores. I'll have to order some. I do have some old wolf 123 gr hp's stashed away but...
  18. C

I came across a video of some guys that were modifying 7.62x39 fmj surplus ammo into flat nose rounds while I was looking for a good soft point rounds for hogs. I was thinking about trying this as I recall people doing this type of thing several years ago but I couldn't find any info on it. It...
  19. C

Is there more info on that? I never liked how he gives speeches anyway.
Back