• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. W

Mossberg 817 Bolt Action Reviews...

Finally got my gun "built"! Tasco scope, and NC-Star tactical quick release bi-pod, with barrel attachment. The barrel attachment simply clamps on to the barrel - However its all metal with no rubber padding or anything. So i cut up an old bicycle tube and wrapped it around the barrel, where it...
  2. W

darn : P - Id like a muzzle brake for my 817 that i just bought. However, i dont want to have to thread the barrel - personally i like the way they look and purely want one for "cosmetics". The only universal/slide-on style brake i can find are the beeman ones for bb/pelet guns
  3. W

is the muzzle brake on the 817 combo a screw on?(for a threaded barrel)
  4. W

Mossberg 817 Bolt Action Accessories...

anyone know of a "universal" or slip-on style muzzle brake that fits the 817? I know functionality wise it wont do alot if anything for it - just like the way it looks >_< i know mossberg makes an 817 with a muzzle brake now, but as far as i have found you cant buy the brake alone :(
Back