• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. CaddmannQ

Good morning

I have been bringing minnows home over 55 years now. I don’t kill animals without a serious reason. Like dinner. It’s a sacrifice to chop up live fish and plant them. (Especially pets, after feeding them 6 years of various fish chow = $750+) Plecos are amazing. They are the dinosaur of fish...
  2. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Good Morning Mossberg Owners. I recovered from a years long mistake in fishkeeping yesterday. I never should have bought sailfin plecos on the LFS’s claim that they were only likely to become 9” long. I knew he was lying but hope springs eternal…. They had grown to over 16” and 20” in my 240g...
  3. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg Owners. Today I’ve devoted to cleaning up after myself. There’s a lot a little things that I’ve let go. I need to take care of them before I can get back to work on anything serious. Fortunately the weather here has turned beautiful and I don’t think we’re going to get...
  4. CaddmannQ

Now here is a load-out that anybody would love to have

Congratulations @meanstreak on the new wheelgun.
  5. CaddmannQ

"Dancing in the Moonlight" with a country twang ~ Hope you enjoy

Thanks, Nitesite. I’ll have to play that a bit louder after everyone wakes up.
  6. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Good Morning Mossberg Owners. I have axed about 10 spammers so far. The anti-spam network makes it too easy. I might easily dump someone who does not deserve it. Last week got quite warm here in the San Joaquin, but now a sea wind is blowing down from the north Pacific, and more rain is...
  7. CaddmannQ

Here the guns would require 30 days wait, for the state to do an ”instant” electronic background check that costs $35. And up. Only one hand gun every 30 days. No limit on shotguns or hunting rifles. Everything must be on the approved roster. Which is slowly shrinking. I think you can buy 10...
  8. CaddmannQ

pictures that make you lol

I hope not!
  9. CaddmannQ

Good morning

An early good morning…. After removing the core twice, I made a good transformer from this one. I really didn’t need to add those 8 windings, as I did the first time. This one had an extra coil for 12vdc, 11 turns of 14 ga. There was also a fine gage coil, as part of the original regulator...
  10. CaddmannQ

One day here on the black market, otherwise never in California.
  11. CaddmannQ

No matter which way I turn this sign I can’t fathom a meaning. Maybe this is an arabian traffic sign? Not people at all?
  12. CaddmannQ

13. CaddmannQ

Maybe he can seek sanctuary in Canada or Sweden? We’re just going to let him go with a slap and a parking ticket.
  14. CaddmannQ

NYC Earthquake

Frack De Fuca! Turn that 9.0 into a series of survivable fives. (Maybe. It’s just a baseless theory.)
  15. CaddmannQ

Or ate GI hamburger. :wink:
  16. CaddmannQ

NYC Earthquake

It was only a 4.8. That’s a love tap. If they have a 7.anything we’ll hear it coast to coast.
  17. CaddmannQ

18. CaddmannQ

Good morning

That’s not what I mean. If you turn any sound down 6 dB you will be reducing the perceived volume by 1/2 regardless of where you started from; so yes it could still be deafeningly loud.
  19. CaddmannQ

Good morning

Wow! 6db is 1/2 volume, so 8 db is a lot.
  20. CaddmannQ

Good morning

<voice=joebiden> No joke man! </voice>
Back