• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. bellofello

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

I can never decide what to leave on it. I started out with a bunch of stuff tacked on to it. I've been on a simple, light weight kick lately. I'll snap some pics of all the set ups I've run so far. Pablo... How does she run with the suppressor on there? What I would give to legally have a...
  2. bellofello

Something like this. On another note. Got a new set up for my flat top. Ditched my knock off eotech (not bright enough in bright daylight, forget it in snow...) for a burris fullfield 3x9 on a QD mount. Having a decent quality optic is nice.
  3. bellofello

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Speedy quad had the same problem. Mine does it less frequently. Mossberg replaced the trigger group on his to rectify the problem. From what I remember.
  4. bellofello

Yo turtle, can you snap a few pictures of you're bolt handle? It looks different than mine.
  5. bellofello

POV rifle mounted camera

Thanks gentlemen, I'd like to get out again and set up something more organized. I've heard of rail gopro mounts that I want to try out on my flat top.
  6. bellofello

Sighting In Your Mossberg Tactical .22 715T

Awful Tactical .22 Accuracy I'd love to see clothes pins at 200. Even with a bolt gun. Both of mine shoot straight. All 25 rounds in to a head sized target at 100. Good enough for me :)
  7. bellofello

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

715T Magazine I was going to recommend the same thing. Load it up, let it sit for a bit. Unless you are catching on a lip where the metal joins the polymer.
  8. bellofello

Wound dressing: road rash (warning- graphic pics inside)

Yep, that adrenaline is some good s---- ... Until it wears off and you go in to shock. Haha
  9. bellofello

Damn! That's no good! Yea I've heard that saying before. Hopefully I got my crash out of the way early. I thank my lucky stars all the time, definitely could have been worse! I'm glad a got a light weight 450 enduro and not a big Harley! That's a lot of bike to be crashing.
  10. bellofello

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

New Gun Smell-pt.2: 37209 TAC-22 Flat Top! CCI is bar none the best rimfire ammo I've used also. Super high quality compared to mostly everything else.
  11. bellofello

I think I'll give that a whirl! Damn, I'm so glad I dont have any on my face! That looks brutal man. I've been letting them dry out since yesterday, but they're getting a little over dry I think. So I'll look for that stuff tomorrow. I've also heard really good things about peanut oil.
  12. bellofello

Wound dressing: road rash (warning-pics inside) I'll pop by wallyworld tomorrow and check it out.
  13. bellofello

Wound dressing: road rash (warning-pics inside) Yea that's what they initially did at the hospital for me. I left the dressing on for a couple days. When I removed them the wounds were nice and clean so I let them dry up. Now my big issue is trying to keep them dry so the dressings don't rip...
  14. bellofello

New Gun Smell-pt.2: 37209 TAC-22 Flat Top! I find the bulk federal hp's are a lot more feed friendly looking than the winchester's. Higher quality overall. Then again, I haven't really had an abnormal amount of feed issues with the Winchester bulk stuff either.
  15. bellofello

Hey everyone, I had a momentary lapse of intelligence earlier this week (Tuesday), involving my new (well, was new) motorcycle, the road, and me carrying too much speed in to the corner. Knobbies suck on pavement. So does flesh. I initially dressed all the wounds with polysporin, non-stick...
  16. bellofello

What kind of sling?

Check out rocky mountain tactical. They make super high quality slings, low prices, free shipping. And a few different styles. www.rockymountaintactical.net
  17. bellofello

Bug-out Vehicles (BOV's)

Deuce and a half? Runs on kerosene, alcohol, oil, gas, diesel, anything that burns? I would love to have one. They aren't road legal in Canada unfortunately due to the air over hydraulic brakes.
  18. bellofello

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Paint Jobs

Few ?s for new tac 22 No problem! I used krylon plastic ultra flat rattle cans. If your using something rubberized or thicker, be sure to tape off where the magazine release moves. If you don't, I would assume it will jam it up.
  19. bellofello

New flat top question. The carry handle ones are pretty low quality. The irons that came on my flat top arent bad, removable, metal. Decent feeling adjustments.
Back