• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. JRExplorer3

Want To Buy: Mossberg 500 7 rnd. Magazine tube

Looking for the one piece Mossberg 500/Mavrick 88 12 Ga. 7 round magazine tube. Black or silver color. Tell me what you have and price. Wanting it to try on a RIA M5 shotgun.
  2. JRExplorer3

Newest handgun purchase...Walther CCP

Picked this one up just last Wed. A Walther CCP in factory box with 2 mags, extra front sights and a Comp-Tac Infidel Ultra Max IWB holster. Seller said it wouldn't cycle reliably...... On vacation next week so I'll do a fluff and buff on it. Then run a couple of different types of ammo through...
  3. JRExplorer3

Ruger EC9S New CC gun

Picked this up about a week ago. $260 OTD Only come's with 1 mag but I picked up the 9 rnd. extended mag and a Pro Carry LT IWB holster. Test AIWB carried around the house and it seems comfortable enough and conceals well. Haven't gotten to the range yet but will post a range report as soon as I...
  4. JRExplorer3

BYE BYE-Photobucket wants to charge $400/yr

Looks like photobucket slammed the door on third party hosting unless you pay $400 a year. The sight that advertised free storage and easy sharing.o_O Photobucket even supplied you with the codes to do the 3rd party hosting and now, without any notice, the shut you down and want $$$$$$. Got...
Back