• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

Two 500's, different fore-ends?

Would you be able to post a couple pictures of the fore-end mod? Sounds like it would work pretty well.
  2. T

930 in the field

About a year and a half ago, I bought a 930 from Bud's. It's the Duck Commander Special run they have. I got one for a very good price, so couldn't turn it down. This gun has turned out to be a very good, reliable and the softest shooting 12 S/A I've shot. I have about 1500 shells thru it...
  3. T

Richard, Thanks for the info. I had thought about putting wood on one of them down the line, probably the 20. But, for now, GTG. I agree about them lasting; I use 'em, but, I don't abuse them. Have a Happy New Year. We'll be talking. P/S: Now, I'll go over to the 930 threads. Great field gun!
  4. T

Yeah, sort of threw me to. And the one on the right[20ga] is the one with the Mossberg rattle. 12ga is as quite as can be. Well, as long as they work and last, I'm fine.
  5. T

Roger that. We've probably all heard of the pins falling out or breaking. You'd have to kind of beat it up to do that. Those two go to the trap range 2-3 times a year, then some upland bird chasing. I don't abuse 'em. Thinking they'll last if I don't drag them behind my truck.
  6. T

The 12 ga is the one with the visible clip.
  7. T

old mossy. mine do not seem to look like those pictured. Both have two action bars. When I take the barrel's off, the top of the 20ga fore-end is pretty much enclosed. No pins are visible or apparent. The 12ga, I can clearly see mag tube and the spring thing notched into the action bars...
  8. T

Been a while since I've been here, but, here goes. About two years ago, I bought two new 500's, one 12, one 20ga. Both field models. Everything I read says the fore-end on these are pinned. Certainly is on the 12ga, but, for the life of me, I cannot find anything that looks like a pinned...
  9. T

.308 for deer ?

Heavier bullet selection in '06, IF you need it.
Back