• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. #1Buck4me

Prices are coming down

Palmetto State Armory has Shockwave for $299.99!
  2. #1Buck4me

Mossberg 500 .410 Broken out of box

My suggestion is to call Mossberg customer service. If they cannot resolve it over the phone they will send you a shipping label for return and repair.
  3. #1Buck4me

500 not cycling right-need advice

This must be the most informative thread that I have seen on this subject. Thank you Water Monkey! I have maybe 500 rounds through my 590A1 and would have an occasional FTF. It was so intermittent that I assumed I had short shucked the gun. This is my 3rd Mossberg pump and the tightest of the...
  4. #1Buck4me

500 not cycling right-need advice

After reading your post, I am wondering if there may be problem with my 590A1. On more than on occasion it has failed to feed, but at the time I wondered if it could have maybe been a short stroke on my part. Have never had this problem with my 500 or the 88 so it makes me wonder. My failure...
  5. #1Buck4me

Everglades Ammo 124 gr 9 mm

Ordered 2000 today. :) http://www.evergladesammo.com/bullets/y-9mm-124gr-fmj-bullets.html
  6. #1Buck4me

590A1 Hammer Spring Question

Good info. I put a Hogue forend and stock on the 590A1 as soon as I got it. Will swap to the 500 forend next chance I get.
  7. #1Buck4me

The action bars look fine, very similar to the 500. There was was a little more wear on the top of the receiver. Kinda similar pattern, but extended further to the rear. Swapped the bolt and bolt carrier but the 590A1 was still more resistant so I swapped them back. Probably just need to...
  8. #1Buck4me

It is the initial movement that gives the most resistance when the hammer is not cocked. Then the rest of the stroke is somewhat stronger than my 500 or 88.
  9. #1Buck4me

Looking for thoughts and advice on reducing the racking effort on my 590A1. It definitely takes more effort to cock and chamber a round on my 590A1 than on my 500 or 88. The gun has been thoroughly cleaned and fired at least 400 rounds. The parkerizing on the bolt and other innards seems to...
Back