• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. SWIGIN

Kansas Fox Squirrel

Back in January me and a buddy went to Kansas on a coyote hunt. I've been to this place before and knew they had these huge (to me) fox squirrels running around if it gets warm enough. Here in PA we mainly just have little grey squirrel and I never seen anything like these fox squirrels before...
  2. SWIGIN

Finished my bayonet/coffee table

I recently got the last hard to find bayonet to finish my Vietnam era M7 bayonet and U.S.M8A1 scabbard collection so I had to make something to display them in. I was going to go with a wall hanging shadow box kind of thing but I also need a new coffee table so..... I mixed both into one thing...
  3. SWIGIN

Shortened the 935 stock tonight

I have always been bothered by the LOP of my 935 so tonight I did something about it. I cut 1/2'' off the stock but till I squared it up on the belt sander it became 9/16''... no biggie. I then instead of cutting my nut (the one that holds the stock on) like most seem to do, I turned half the...
  4. SWIGIN

Night Snipe Light mounted to the 935

Due to coyote being in the area now I decided to try my hand at night hunting. I got tired of getting off work and only having and hour or two of light during fur taking so I got myself a Night Snipe red light for night hunting. There has also been a lot of recent coyote sightings in my hunting...
Back