• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Whitey

pictures that make you lol

If I could hit “like” a thousand times on this one I would. Lol.
  2. Whitey

Destroying Remaining Stock of AR’s...a “Dick’s” Move

Wow, I’ll add them to the list of who I won’t pee on if ever on fire!
  3. Whitey

Question related to wall locks

Well to answer your original question- no the bolt will not be locked back unless the magazine is completely empty. Just the way the 930 is.
  4. Whitey

Failure to Extract

If the spent shell of that brand is that tight in the chamber, and other brands work fine I think you might have already answered your question to what’s wrong.
  5. Whitey

New Guy to Mossberg and Shotguns with Ammo Question..

I bought my SPX specifically for HD. I shoot the crap out of slugs/00. All I shoot with this gun is high recoil. I have other guns to shoot bird shot.
  6. Whitey

New 930 SPX owner - next step: forend Elite Bobcat or Aimpro?

I have the Aimpro. I went with this because my stock forend cracked. I do only shoot slugs and high brass loads and shoot a lot of them. It is lighter than the bobcat. But it is wider/bigger than stock. I’m happy with it. Makes for a solid weapon.
  7. Whitey

New 930 SPX owner - first steps?

As you said field strip, thoroughly clean, etc. only lube accordingly. I use Hornady One Shot cleaner and lube. Have over 1500 rounds through mine with ZERO issues. My first range day was a case, yup 250 rounds, of Federal 3” mag BB. Yup, my shoulder was completely toast after that.
  8. Whitey

Mossberg 930 SPX Tactical scabbard

I have the one above and fits great. Pistol grip SPX.
  9. Whitey

Mossberg 930 SPX Tactical scabbard

https://www.amazon.com/OneTigris-Scabbard-Protective-Remington-Winchester/dp/B014F5B0XQ
  10. Whitey

930 Torture Test at Badlands

Yup ^^^ keep that piston clean.
  11. Whitey

Cleaning of Gas Tube

Have you fully disassembled and thoroughly cleaned inside and out?
  12. Whitey

.308 for deer ?

Question for the guys owning both the .308 and .30-06, preference of one over the other and why?
  13. Whitey

Surrounded by elk

That's just awesome. That's just over the hill from me. It's that time of year for sure. Expecting snow over the weekend at 11K ft. The guy mentioned in the article (Chris Burandt) is an avid back county snowmobilier. He had amazing skills. Google Chris Burandt Slednecks and watch one of his...
  14. Whitey

930 Bolt Return Spring & Plunger

Only once, on initial tear down. Inspected and debured the sharp ends of the spring as well.
  15. Whitey

Brenneke Black Magic 3" heavy magnum slugs in stock!

Yup, I have a good supply of these I keep on hand. Bad ass ammo, have ran several down my 930 SPX. Kick like a MULE!
  16. Whitey

Trump Pardons Sheriff Joe

I love it!! You go Joe!
  17. Whitey

my edc

Here's mine. Walther PPQ M2 .45
  18. Whitey

My tactical Maverick 88 finally done

That'll get the job done!!
  19. Whitey

12 bore wrist breaker

Count me out!!
  20. Whitey

Firearm Photo Gallery

Nice looking shotty, looks to be in great shape!
Back