• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Bostoned

Just bought a 935 and I have a couple questions

I have a rifled barrel for my 935 for slugs. I shoot 3" sabots and can't complain.
  2. Bostoned

Post Your EDC Blade

Got my subcom in the mail today. I opened it when I got home. I couldn't be more happy. Great size and quality. I got the titanium one which looks really good too. It fits in my hand wonderfully and is razor sharp. Best $35 I spent.
  3. Bostoned

Post Your EDC Blade

Well, I'm not concerned about needing it in the office. And when I'm walking or going through an area I might need it, then it would be in my pants pocket.
  4. Bostoned

Scope vs. Sights on Shotgun?

With a rifled scope and sabots you can easily reach out to 200yrds. I have a cantilevered barrel for my 935 that I use with a scope for deer. I mounted and sighted it in and can remove the scope/barrel together when I want to put on the smooth bore. I just like to know exactly where my slug is...
  5. Bostoned

Post Your EDC Blade

Just ordered a subcom from amazon. Will be here Friday. I wear a suit and tie to work everyday but thought this would be nice to have in my briefcase. Small enough to put in a little pouch inside but there in a moments notice.
  6. Bostoned

Turkey loads for the 935

Hevi-shot has a load that has 5-6-7 shot loaded into the same shell specifically for turkey. I am going to try these out this year I think. Or maybe the federals with the flight control wad.
  7. Bostoned

Turkey loads for the 935

I've also seen rounds for turkey that are loaded with multiple size shot. I forget who makes them. I will try to find them and update. But they piqued my interest.
  8. Bostoned

New guy

Yeah, lurking through a lot of the posts on here. I figured I should just join. I love my 935. Great gun and fun to shoot. Never had any real problems with it and got it for a steal which is always nice.
  9. Bostoned

Turkey loads for the 935

Thanks. I read some place else about those federal rounds with the flight control wads. I will have to take a look at them.
  10. Bostoned

Turkey loads for the 935

Has anyone found any loads that perform really well out of the 935? I was just using some Remington loads I found at my local Dick's sporting goods last year. This year I'd like to look into different options.
  11. Bostoned

New guy

I'm new to this forum. I have a 935 and I love it. I don't understand why it seems to get a bad reputation. I purchased a rifled barrel and use it for deer hunting here in Massachusetts. Now I'm looking forward to turkey season.
Back