• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C

500/590 Wood stock and forend

It is a pricey set, but not a lot more than replacing with a Magpul set. I would say the length of the M-Lok rails are to permit some flexibility in accessory placement, some lights are not very heavy and the forend is about as far forward on the gun as I would want any extra weight (even 4 or...
  2. C

The set for the shockwave looks very good and that forend would be popular with anyone that thinks they are going to shoot their hand off...
  3. C

It's very close to a MagPul stock, I have MagPul on my 590A1 20" and can reach the safety easy, it's the only pistol grip style I would use because of access to the safety. I noticed the price the last time I visited the page (it's at top right of link page, dang). Edit : ( add word MagPul on my )
  4. C

This product looks very much like a MagPul stock, looks good to me has anyone tried this set up ? https://wooxstore.com/products/gladiatore-stock-fore-end-kit
  5. C

New 590S

I address this statement to the original poster, forum members and admin, I apologize for contributing to the thread derailment, I will no longer post to the thread as it serves no purpose to go round in circles.
  6. C

New 590S

This could go back and forth but I've said my opinion with no false accusations, others can look at the video's (unless you edit or remove) and make their own opinions, if you read all I have posted on this thread instead of focusing on a few words you would see I tried to indicate you may be...
  7. C

Mossberg 930 with mini shells

Anyone else tried mini's in an auto ?
  8. C

Mossberg 930 with mini shells

Deleted
  9. C

New 590S

" I will note that we have never had this pop out while shooting, but we have only ran ~100 shells thru our brand new 590S " (Taken from this forum under 590S Arrestor Discussion) The above (green) is your quote, after you referenced that it came out as part of clearing a malfunction where...
  10. C

New 590S

All good, never mind. :) Edit: forgot the smile face
  11. C

New 590S

Not exactly sure what is being said in the reply but thanks for the thoughtful and constructive insight .
  12. C

Mossberg 930 Thunder Ranch

Yes it does a little, interfere with sight picture, if you are looking for a rifle type picture. Look through it and shoot it like a shotgun. Also the breacher is normally a one job tool and shooting past contact is not it. The XS sight is a good mod for sure.
  13. C

Mossberg 930 Thunder Ranch

Very late to this party, the breacher is not really a choke but a muzzle stand off with long vents (ports) for gas to exit if muzzle is held against door frame, a normal true barrel muzzle held that way may react the same as an obstruction/squib, a blown barrel. Unlike a chock (or most) this one...
  14. C

New 590S

See post #35 above. The original question was regarding converting 590 to 590S referencing parts needed and availability. To your other comments, short shells are aimed at capacity, 2 3/4" shells can be/have the same recoil as the short ones as shell length has nothing to do with recoil but...
  15. C

Light options/mount options 590A1

A bunch of posts are 6 months plus old, dang. To the OP if still around, I would go with the TL Racker , it's a solid dedicated fore end light and for me is about as far forward as I would want to add weight, it's also under the plain of sight, the light you have is 4.32oz or so, try and keep it...
Back