• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. mic214

My Randalls......

Over the years I have managed to gather a few Randall knives. This first one is a Model 12-9 Bowie with a Model 14 blade grind. I bought this as a retirement gift for myself. I call it my "Crocodile Dundee" knife: Next up is a pair of Model 15's, the first with a leather stacked handle and a...
  2. mic214

Shotgun choice for coyotes…

I am trying to decide on which shotgun to carry with me when I am out coyote hunting. It would be used for close in work, while my Ruger American Predator (6.5 Creedmoor) would be used for the long range stuff. I have three 12 gauge shotguns to chose from. First is a Beretta AL390 with a 26"...
  3. mic214

My 590A1…

I was a LEO for 34 years. During that time, the Remington 870 was the only shotgun we used. I was able to work with it pretty well, but being a "Lefty", I liked (And preferred) the fire controls on the Mossberg line of shotguns. So when I retired, I picked up a 590-A1 and an 835. My 590-A1 had...
Back