• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

Winchester model 1903

I am very proud, and also very impressed of the American craftsmanship that designed this particular rifle, it's stood the test of time proving the genius of Winchester
  2. S

Winchester model 1903

Hi guys, got to shoot my Winchester 1903 . 22 at last!! Grouped 20 at 50 yards within a 2 inch diameter, and 30 within a three and a half inch diameter at 65 yards, open sporting sights, well pleased, it's a keeper!!,
  3. S

Winchester

Hey thanks
  4. S

Winchester

Hey thanks
  5. S

Winchester

Will do
  6. S

Winchester

Very strict over here, but it is what it is, just have to wait now
  7. S

Winchester

Hi guys, received my Winchester model 1903 last week, unfortunately I had to take it back to the gunshop for a little while, in the UK if you have more than one .22 on your licence you have to fill in a variation form and the process can take up to four weeks, so got to wait a little while...
  8. S

Winchester

Ok thanks for the info, I will try that
  9. S

Winchester

I will certainly keep trying to send photos but the only access I have to the internet is my phone and as I mentioned before I,m struggling to send the photos
  10. S

Winchester

Hey thanks, i,m very pleased with the find, I did find two more, one priced at £400 the other £250 ...$486 and $304
  11. S

Winchester

135 British pounds =$163.94 The Winchester isn,t arriving till tomorrow 9th or Friday 10th due to a later shipping, actually I don,t use a shooting range, I shoot targets in the field at various lengths of yardage but never the less I will be posting the grouping, I,ve tried numerous times to...
  12. S

Winchester

Hi guys, squealing with delight like a child, expecting my order tomorrow of a new member to my guns, Winchester .22 model 1903 circa 1930 paid £135 Inc delivery, quite a rare gun over here
  13. S

Hi guys from the UK, great to be part of your site

Unfortunately my balance on skates would end in disaster! I,ll bring him down a peg or two when it comes to serious wing shooting
  14. S

Hi guys, me and my son had a bit of "fun shooting" today at plastic milk bottles, pump .410 and he wupped me!! Damn! 15 years of age! I put it down to the wind of cousrse
  15. S

Hey thanks guys, I,m from beautiful Derbyshire, near matlock
  16. S

Hi and thanks for the welcome
  17. S

Hey guys in NY great to be here
  18. S

Thanks and it's been a fantastic welcome from all you guys in the USA