• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

935 waterfowl upgrade

well I send my 935 waterfowl off to Mossberg to be converted in to a waterfowl Pro. I had already bought the boron nitride piston and return spring tube and the SS return spring. Well got a email today it is being sent back . Well I never paid for the other parts boron nitride Mag tube, boron...
  2. S

Followers

Is upgrading the plastic follower in my 835 worth it? Also I know it ain’t a Mossy but my old 870 20 has a metal follower is it worth it to upgrade the follower?
  3. S

930-935 parts and mod

I’m looking at getting the Pro-Series Gas Piston Assembly, Boron Nitride Finish is it worth the upgrade? I was also looking at getting the stainless steel recoil spring, but I don’t know if it was worth it or where to get it being it is not showing up in parts on Mossberg. Any thoughts and...
  4. S

Patriot 243

Well my wife just come into the Mossberg family. I bought her for Christmas a Muddy girl camo Mossberg Patriot in 243. I do have a question do these guns have any issues?
  5. S

Let's see them 935s

Post pics if your 935s
  6. S

Mossy oak gun wrap

what is y'alls opinion on the mossy oak gun wraps?
  7. S

Truglo gobbledot scope

anyone use the truglo gobbledot scope?
  8. S

930 for home defense

what is y'all opinion on having a 930 for home defense? I'm looking at getting shotgun just for home defense. But I'm leaning towards a pump just for sheer dependability.
Back