• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. 1

WTS Mossberg 500 Items

I have the following for sale: 2 synthetic buttstocks with butt plates, 3 different forends i.e. Hogue Overmold, standard forend with picatinny rails and a one piece forend with slide tube and picatinney rails, 2 side saddles i.e. 1-5round and 1-7round, 2-2.5” picatinney reails, pistol grip, 2...
  2. 1

5-7 Round Velcro Shell Card

Once again I'm looking for some opinions for my Mossy 500. I'm looking at several Velcro Shell Cards from Esstacs, Pezzor, SOE and Hi-Tech. Prices range for $12-20. Cost is some what of an issue since I'll be buying 3-4 but I do what something that's good quality and reliable. Also since I won't...
  3. 1

Extra Shot shell carrier

Has anyone tried and use the AmmoPAL (pic #2) 12 Gauge Shotgun Shell Holder Speed Reloader or the clones (pic #1) being sold on eBay? The ones on eBay are only about $13 but I think they might be made in China. If you have tried and/or use either let me know what you think about them. Looking...
  4. 1

New XS Ember Night Sight opinions

I just got this yesterday (pic #1) but haven't attached it yet until I can get some opinions from others with maybe the same setup. I have a Mossy 500 that I've attach a flashlight (pic #2 and #3) to the top of the receiver which also comes with a remote pressure switch. I'm not sure of 3...
  5. 1

Mossy 500 Front Sight Option

I have a 500, 20" plain barrel (not ribbed) with the longer 7 round mag tube and configured for tactical. Any other owners of these 500 knows it's hard to find a good front sight that will work properly. I currently have a green laser rifle sight attached via a picatinny rail on receiver. I've...
  6. 1

Front and rear sight advise

I have a Mossy 500 with the 20" barrel and longer 7 round mag tube. I currently have a green laser rifle sight mounted on top via a picatinny rail. I am considering changing the laser out for fixed front and rear sights but unable to find any that will work without doing some gunsmithing on it...
  7. 1

WTT Mossberg parts

I have the following I'd like to trade. Two butt stocks, two forearms one with slide tube, longer forearm nut, two different forearm grips and one pistol grip. I would like to trade, if there's one out there, for a discontinued 12 gauge Lee Loader.
  8. 1

WTS/WTT

I have a Bullpup 12 gauge shotgun converted from a Mossberg 500. Bullpup details are: Camouflaged, new 18.5" barrel, new trigger spring kit (breaks at 8.5lbs), Magpul angled foregrip, 2-90 degree rails, 5-round side saddle, Holographic sight and a 38" Tactical case. Asking $400 plus 12 gauge...
  9. 1

WTD: Tactical items for shotgun ammo

I have the following to trade for your standard Mossberg or Maverick shotgun. Phoenix Technology 6-position adjustable Kicklite Recoil Reduction stock with cheek riser, Hogue Overmold Forearm, Longer Forearm Adapter nut for the 6.75" action slide, 2 extra forearm grips, extra pistol grip...
  10. 1

Tactical items

Anyone want to upgrade their 88 to more tactical PM me
  11. 1

Tactical

Anyone want to upgrade their 500 to more tactical PM me.
  12. 1

Mossberg 500 or Maverick 88 Owners

I have the following for sale for your standard Mossberg 500 or Maverick 88. I'm sell everything as a package deal. Phoenix Technology 6-position adjustable Kicklite Recoil Reduction stock with cheek riser, Hogue Overmold Forearm, Longer Forearm Adapter nut for the 6.75" action slide, 2 extra...
  13. 1

Mossberg 500 Trigger Job Help

As most probably know I converted my 500 to a Bullpup. The 500 has a lousy trigger job to begin with and in a Bullpup it's even worse. I'm looking at getting a Mossberg Shotgun 500 / 835 & Maverick 88 Trigger Spring Kit from M*CARBO. I've seen where someone will polish the sear with a 3000 grit...
  14. 1

My Mossy 500 updates/upgrades

Bought a new 18.5" barrel for my recently acquired 500 since the previous owner decided to cut the original ribbed barrel from 28" to 18" and didn't square it off even re-crowned it. Some might not agree but I then converted it to bullpup with the Bullpup Unlimited kit. Currently I camouflaged...
  15. 1

Phoenix Technology Kicklite stock

I have the following for sale. Phoenix Technology 6-position adjustable Kicklite Recoil Reduction stock with cheek riser $104.98, Hogue Overmold Forearm $26.95, Longer Forearm Adapter nut for the 6.75" action slide $9.99 and a GG&G Ambidextrous Single Point sling adapter. Item like new. Just...
  16. 1

Need a Mossberg expert

I got a 500 several months ago and was going to convert it to a bullpup but it won't fit into the lower section of the kit. I have just found out that it's actually a 500A. Here's where I need an expert. Is there ANY difference between to 500 and 500A. I'm thinking maybe there's some difference...
  17. 1

Grip for my 12ga Bullpup

I have an adjustable vertical grip on my Bullpup now but not real satisfied with it. I'm looking at either FAB Defense PTK or Mako AFG2. Does anyone have either on their tactical or bullpup? Any thoughts or opinions?
  18. 1

My converted 88

I hope you guys don't mind me posting this but I just wanted to share. I had my 88 set up for tactical i.e. Phoenix Kicklite stock, Hogue overmold forearm and a 7 round side saddle but last month went another way. Now my 88 is a Bullpup. On top added a green laser sight with pressure switch...
  19. 1

WTS: Tactical items for Maverick 88 or Mossberg 500

I have everything to convert your stock/standard 88 or 500 to more tactical for sale: Phoenix Technology Kicklite 6-position adjustable stock, Cheek rest for stock,Hogue Overmold forearm. 6.75" slide tube, longer nut for forearm and tube, 7-round shell carrier and GG&G Ambidextrous single point...
  20. 1

Converted my 88 to Bullpup

I recently converted my 88 to a Bullpup configuration. Here's what I have. Bullpup kit from Bullpup Armory, topped with a piney green laser sight, fenix light, ncstar 4/6 shell carrier and waiting to get and add a angled foregrip (PTK). I have all the tactical items I took off and going to check...
Back