• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Pocchr

Shockwave Availability

That's a VERY reasonable price. I got mine when they first came out and paid $8.00 less.
  2. Pocchr

Removing bead sight

Use a small pair of Vice Grips. Put some tape on the jaw and and around the sight to keep from scratching the barrel. Light clamps and turn counter-clockwise. No problem,.
  3. Pocchr

590 Shockwave, 1st impressions

Go ahead and buy it. Show her the ATF paperwork that says it's not a Shotgun. You're good to go.
  4. Pocchr

Forend options looking for recommendations

Nope. There ain't one. I slightly modified my heat shield (as described on these Forums) and it's fine now.
  5. Pocchr

IT NOT a Shotgun. It's an "Other Weapon." So says the ATF.
  6. Pocchr

Fit mine. But the Mossberg looks stouter.
  7. Pocchr

ATI sells them. https://www.atioutdoors.com/standard-shotgun-heatshield?yotpo_token=570d430388d62e2b281ca496a5cce6878d35c444&utm_source=yotpo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=map&___store=default&___from_store=default&utm_source=yotpo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=anonymous
  8. Pocchr

Shot a couple of boxes of #2 and 6 shot. No problems; shield stayed where it was supposed to be (no movement whatsoever.). I'm satisfied. Maybe not too pretty, but neither am I, so......
  9. Pocchr

I got the ATI Heat Shield. Needed a little finessing around the front end but a little Dremeling along the edges and it seems to fit just fine. Taking the barrel off and putting it back on take a few seconds longer as you have to move the barrel out/in as you unscrew the Cap, but it's no...
  10. Pocchr

Forend options looking for recommendations

Looking for a FLAT magazine cap for the Shockwave. I don't like the big crowned one that comes with the gun; just a flat one like some of the Remingtons have. Any suggestions?
  11. Pocchr

New from South Carolina

Thanks, Ah yes; a good German Beer, pretzels, Bratwurst and sauerkraut. What more can one want? (well, I can think of something else, but we'll leave that for another forum).
  12. Pocchr

South Carolina Members

Columbia area (not Richland County),
  13. Pocchr

That's the same I got. Sure is fun. Since shells are so inexpensibe, I think it will get lots of use (for enjoyment, that is). The 00 Buck is for the house.
  14. Pocchr

New from South Carolina

Old timer who has more guns than sense. Picked up a Shock Wave for fun and games and as a hallway sweeper, if needed. Fired a box of birdshot and enjoyed it; no problems except reinstalling the trigger housing. Live and learn.
Back