• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. L

Silver Reserve II Not Always Firing

Thanks, I'll pick up a pair of decent snap caps for future but I did what you suggested with the pencil erasers. Gun seems to be working ok now. A couple of times the trigger froze up but if I release the pressure and immediately pull it again it fires. I think the internal safety may be...
  2. L

Thanks for the feedback. I soaked it in some G96 for a while and then cleaned it out really well so we will see what happens. I did notice that if I hold the gun upside down the trigger won't pull back the same way. It probably is something getting stuck when it does that while shooting...
  3. L

I recently picked up a used Silver Reserve II in 12 gauge. The previous owner said he only fired a couple of boxes of target loads so it is essentially still new. I was Skeet shooting on the weekend and a few times after loading the gun it did not fire when the trigger was pulled. It wasn't...
  4. L

New 930 SPX owner - first steps?

When I first got my 930 I also took apart and cleaned the magazine tube as well as the recoil spring in the stock. It works great with Federal top gun target loads but doesn’t like Challengers. (Not sure if they are available in the U.S.). Canadian made. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back