• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. MAINSAIL

Woox Furniture

A little pricey, and somewhat vague on whether it fits the Shockwave. https://wooxstore.com/collections/mossberg-88-500-590-stock/products/gladiatore-club-grip-fore-end-kit?variant=44471656284412 I don't understand this "action tube" length measurement and don't see how the shockwave can have...
  2. MAINSAIL

Crimson Trace Sidesaddle PSA

My green laser sidesaddle appeared to be dead.... again. Crimson Trace replaced my original after it died, and the customer service was great. Fast-forward eight months or so and I try to turn it on and it's dead. I picked up four more 2016 button cells when I was in Home Depot. Later the...
  3. MAINSAIL

New 590S

Seems Mossberg has developed a a new shockwave that will feed different length shells without an adapter. Does anyone know how this works and can mine be retrofit to do this?
  4. MAINSAIL

New Shockwave

My dealer was finally able to get me one, and there are just a few changes/upgrades I want to do. I used to have a 20" 590A1 with a Knoxx stock that was great. My Shockwave came very greasy so tonight I cleaned it up (forgot how many steps to get it apart and back together!). Things I...
Back