• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

590S Shockwave Relased

Hopefully there is a factory conversion for the 590 that is combat worthy. A cheap plastic adaptor is not combat reliable.
  2. S

Can you use any off these sights on SW.

https://www.brownells.com/shotgun-parts/sights/front-sights/tritium-shotgun-sight-prod19914.aspx
  3. S

20g SW add a rifle sighted slug barrel

Just a smooth bore barrel with rifle sights. 18” or 20” would be perfect. I have a hogue youth stock just need a barrel for conversion. If new guns were readily available is would buy what I needed. No need to chime in, I know I cant attach the stock until I have the 18” + barrel installed.
  4. S

Best full length stock for 18.5"

I’m 6’2” and Hogue 12LOP is great.
  5. S

20g SW add a rifle sighted slug barrel

I wish to convert my 20g SW to slug gun for my son. The barrel nut looks different on 500s as compared to SW barrel nut. Does anyone know of a (18” or 20” preferably) rifle sighted barrel that will work.
  6. S

Follower, aluminum or Delrin?

My follower sticks and my spring is weak.
  7. S

Frontier ammo primer fell out.

The reason I asked what type of rifle, when you fire 5.56 NATO form a 223 bore the result from the over pressure is blown primers. Many lower quality AR Rifles don’t have true 5.56 chambers as they claim to have.
  8. S

Frontier ammo primer fell out.

What they of firearm was the ammo used in, specific make and model.
  9. S

NY Sheriff Confiscates LGS Inventory...It Was Robbed To Much

Did anyone read the story, the property was secured with the owners permission to do so.
  10. S

Shockwave HD: Capacity or Power?

Let’s be realistic, low recoil 2.75” 00 flight control is still a very effective round. 9 54 grain pellets at 1100fps is some serious medicine
  11. S

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Never go full retard
  12. S

Girls were just fantastic back then

The power of the Vagina Tractorbeam.
  13. S

Found a old box of ammo I lost back in 2000

I had a river/ sewer flood my basement I had 250 rounds of Remington 12g 2.75 00 buck completely submerged for 72 hours. I've fired about 50 rounds and they all fired, produced typical groups and ejected for an autoloader.
  14. S

Groups with rifled slugs at 100 yards?

I have a Benelli M-4 with an Aimpoint T-1. Using Winchester 2.75" one ounce Forster slugs. The 15 pack Walmart sells. I easily shoot 6" five round 100yard groups. I deer hunt with a shotgun. I have an 1960s Ithaca 37 Deerslayer using Remington 7/8 ounce Forster slugs I get consistent 3"groups at...
  15. S

All Things Shockwave

I have not seen this addressed, dry firing and cycling the action to smooth it out. Could dry fire and cycle the action thousands of time to smooth out the action.
  16. S

Greetings

I would like to introduce myself. Married father of two boys and girl. I'm in my early 50's, retired Police Officer and firearms enthusiast. I have three shotguns, an early 1960's Deerslayer, 1995 870 Magnum with a choate two round extension,and a Benelli M-4. Today I purchased a Shockwave 12...
Back