• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

9mm, ??? Mossy pistols ??

I think they would drop free the guy that changed his mag still had ammo in it. I just bought a db380 for a small carry gun. Sent from my LGUS215 using Tapatalk
  2. S

Looking for a hog hunt!

Any body ever go? Looking to go on a vacation/date with my wife. She is wanting to go hog hunting. We have never been and where we live in kansas there is very few hogs that are illegal to shoot. I was looking for recommendations or some words of advice. Again as always thanks in advance. Sent...
  3. S

6.5 creedmoor 25-06 .243???

Well the Wife was going to use the gun for deer but she has recently inherited a Winchester model 70 in 270 (dont know what year it is going to guess the 70s) the rifle was her grandpas. He shot his first deer with it in 1965 the first year you could hunt them in kansas. Its a worn well used...
  4. S

Ghost guns and what politicians really mean

He claimed it was 100% 3-D printed. I know there are "plastic guns" I have a in law that has the judge with a polymer frame but cylinder and action are metal along with a metal lined bore. I don't think we will ever see a 100% plastic gun any time soon. I understand the concept of the "ghost...
  5. S

Ghost guns and what politicians really mean

I had a co-worker told me about ghost guns. He told me about a 3-d printed hand gun. I simply asked him if the said video showed them shooting it. ....him: no..... Me: because it would be a hand grenade.... A 100% 3d printed gun would not hold up to the pressure of a live round.... Sent from...
  6. S

. Sent from my LGUS215 using Tapatalk
  7. S

Well guys I did it bought a newish rifle from a co-worker. isn't quite what I wanted but will have to do for now. The only reason I own it now is because I only payed 400 for the rifle and scope along with about 15 hand loads and about 30 brass cases. The down side is its only a .223 I give...
  8. S

Have you seen the price of live traps lately?

I have seen lots of coyotes harvested with snares here in southeast kansas. We have lots of cows and fence around here so setting a few dozen in a fence line can do ya a lot of good. For about three months my buddy avragged about 5-6 a week. At first it was 3-4 a day but as they thinned out it...
  9. S

New 88 20 ga.

I shot a bunch of old paper shells someone gave me and I noticed when I cleaned mine it had a bunch of paper in it. I would most definitely take it out and give it a good cleaning when you clean the gun. I just oil mine up when I put it back in. Haven't had any problems. But I clean mine after...
  10. S

Just wanted to update every one on this. I don't know when I'll be able to make this rifle purchases. Hoping soon tho. I just had a lovely pop up expense of a new a.c. for my home. A hot cranky one year old and a sweety 3 year old along with a wife that works a cool office job don't like this...
  11. S

Hey I'm looking for a well rounded low recoil rifle. I want something my wife could comfortably shoot a deer up to 200 yards while it isn't overkill for a coyote. I was thinking a 243 but there has to be better options out there now. I'm looking to stay around $500 for a ready to hunt rifle...
  12. S

Turkey load, choke, and gun combination

Thanks. I had it easy tho my uncle in law did all the calling. He was more excited then I was! Sent from my LGUS215 using Tapatalk
  13. S

Well I'd say my preparation and homework paid off for a successful hunt bagging my first turkey! He had a double beard one 8" and the other 10" 1 1/8" spurs! Sent from my LGUS215 using Tapatalk
  14. S

It was just right of bullseye on my first shot and held just left of bullseye on my last 2 shots. I'm lucky enough to have 4'x4' thin cardboard from work witch worked really well for this. I took 3 days off next week in case I don't get any thing over the weekend. Sent from my LGUS215 using...
  15. S

So I shot at some card board at 20 30 and 35. I wouldn't feel comfortable shooting and after 30. I went from 13 in a 3" circle to about 6 so I think I'll give this set up a try and maybe next year move up to an extra full if its something I like. I do like shooting clays and I like food so I'm...
  16. S

Thanks the whole hunting thing is new to me. My dad never liked hunting so I never had a chance to go. Im now married into a family that are very active hunters so I'm jumping on the wagon. Sent from my LGUS215 using Tapatalk
  17. S

First time turkey hunter here. I bought some 3" rimington turkey nitros #4 shot 1 7/8 load. Going to pattern them in my 88 with a full choke and hope its patterns alright. Or should I bite the bullet and buy an xtra full choke? Not wanting to spend much trying to see if I like it any. Sent...
Back