• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. K

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Older Models

I like that. The bottom right corner says "more over" implying there was more info on the back. any chance you could post that as well. Thx.
  2. K

28 Gauge?

$675 MSRP That's not outrageous but........I collect 500's, I would have to really want it. You can spend 1,000's on a shotgun and they are nice but to me the 500 is a working man's gun. You can take any of them and knock birds out of the air with enough practice. If it breaks parts are readily...
  3. K

28 Gauge?

I have owned 5 500's over the years. 4 12 gauges and a 16 gauge. Ranging from old poly-choke models, fixed chokes, to the accu-choke. I love the 500 platform it is dependable and easy to work on. Why didn't Mossberg ever make a 28g? I read one time that were plans but it was never produced...
  4. K

Mossberg 500B

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10211686064938773&set=pcb.10211686070458911&type=3&theater
  5. K

Mossberg 500B

The 16g is fixed modified. My 12g is accu-choke. I was impressed with the tru-lock website but have not tried their products yet. I have used X-factor in the past but they are no longer in production. Is that a Silver Reserve in the picture?
  6. K

Did you used to post on graybeardoutdoors.com? The reason I ask is you look familiar.

Did you used to post on graybeardoutdoors.com? The reason I ask is you look familiar.
  7. K

Mossberg 500B

I used my wifes I phone to take the pix. My flip phone pix were little blurry. What is your favorite choke?
  8. K

Mossberg 500B

I also tried out the Carlson's Skeet choke in my 500A. It was SWEET! Very pleased.
  9. K

Mossberg 500B

Ok, I had 11 pictures of it. That might have been the problem.
  10. K

Posting Pictures

I can not seem to post my pix. I do not post them on other sites except FB and I would rather advertise what guns I have on FB to someone to steal. Can I not share from my hard drive?
  11. K

Mossberg 500B

Well, after 5 months I finally got out to the range. The 500B shot well. I busted several clays with it; despite the fact I have not shot skeet in about a year to year and a half. I gave it a nice oil bath in Balistol before going back into the cabinet. I would like to do a pattern test next...
  12. K

Mossberg 500B

John A, I received the 500B. It is very nice, not perfect but as noted in the Gunbroker pix. Function is smooth and locks up tight. Ejects properly. Western North Carolina (where I live) has been hit with a lot of flooding and I have not had an opportunity to shoot it yet. I also have not took...
  13. K

I saw your pix of the 500B. Very nice. I have one on the way that appears close to yours. To the...

I saw your pix of the 500B. Very nice. I have one on the way that appears close to yours. To the right collector what is that model worth?
  14. K

Mossberg 500B

I will post some pix when I get it.
  15. K

Mossberg 500B

California
  16. K

Looking for any information on where I can get parts for model B

There is one on gunbroker. It is a complete gun but it appears to have a cut down barrel and someone spray bombed it. Probably internal parts are all this is good without a lot of work. $90 no bids for weeks now.
  17. K

Mossberg 500B

I found one! I got a Mossberg 500B 16g on the way. I'm very excited!
  18. K

Mossberg 500B

There is a 16g parts kit (everything minus the receiver) available. do the 16 and 12 share the same receiver?
  19. K

Mossberg 500B

I recently saw Used Western Auto Revelation 16g Adjustable Choke (Made by Mossberg) go for $105 on gunbroker.
  20. K

Mossberg 500B

When was the 500B (16g) discontinued? I have owned 4 500A's over the years but never seen a 500B.
Back