• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. r neville

590 590s 1 ¾ shell part differences

Thanks, sounds like I'll stick with my OPSol, even though I'd much rather have the S
  2. r neville

590 590s 1 ¾ shell part differences

Has anyone checked the part differences between a standard 590 and the short (1¾") shell compatible 590s? Is the difference in reliable short shell feeding as simple as swapping the 590 shell elevator for the one in the 590s?
  3. r neville

Interesting review on long and short shotguns for protection

Of course the double barrel is faster, why do you think double rifles are such popular dangerous game guns? Believe it or not there's actually some technique involved in getting hits at 7 yards with a shockwave, just like any other gun. As Clint demonstrates: http://tinyurl.com/yaf45njf
  4. r neville

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

excellent ammo! I took those and flitecontrol 00 low recoil to Gunsite for a shotgun class. the instructors were particularly impressed with how tight the flitecontrol 00 patterned
  5. r neville

Blackaces Tactical Folding Brace Assemply

I believe the ATF is measuring with braces extended; for now anyway. If the Democrats win congress and gain oversight of the ATF.... Perhaps that could change. After all they were able to require the FBI to Mirandize terror suspects before questioning in foreign countries after 2006. Another...
  6. r neville

Question regarding SB Brace

What adaptor is the brace on? The Mesa Tactical LEO on my Tac-14 easily allows the trigger group to be removed and installed while on the Firearm
  7. r neville

FINALLY FINISHED: Crafting wood furniture for a Mossberg 590 Shockwave

It'd be a cryin' shame to carve that wood up. You see very few Mossberg's with plain wood stocks in that shape
Back