• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

Need Everyone's Help on a Mystery Gun

RipJack: Thanks for all of the info on this gun. It's really a beautiful piece. I'm definitely going to take you up on your suggestion and join that other forum too, to see what someone there might have to say. The scrollwork and carving on the barrels and stock is amazing.
  2. B

Need Everyone's Help on a Mystery Gun

Hey Everybody! I was the lucky recipient of some old black powder guns and some other items which were part of an estate that passed down to me. One of the items is an amazing looking gun, but I have no idea what it is? On the barrel of the gun, are the following words: "L. Hartmann in...
  3. B

New Member in Ventura, CA

Here's my new baby. Took it out shooting for the first time today. Sweet! btw, that's my wife modeling the gun, not me.
  4. B

I tried to post photos but I got an error message saying: "The image file you tried to attach is invalid". Help would be much appreciated.
  5. B

I finally took my new 590A1 out for the first time. Ventura just opened up a brand new shooting range so I was there today with a bunch of ammo and a lot of time to explore the new shotgun. Needless to say, I'm ecstatic with the way the gun performed. I was wondering at first about the recoil...
  6. B

Thanks for the quick welcomes. I want to use the gun predominantly for HD and target practice, skeet, traps and the like. With the way the country's going, I want to be able to protect my family if the SHTF. I'm a big believer in being prepared. I guess that comes from my old (ok, very old) boy...
  7. B

Hi Everybody. I'm the proud owner of a new Mossberg 590A1, compact shotgun. When I was in the store a couple of weeks ago, I was looking at the Mossberg and the Benelli. The Mossberg just felt better. It also seemed to have a better ergonomic design. I haven't put any shells through it yet as...
Back