• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. steven berson

SBE Precision Products Pistons are Back in Stock!!

Always fun to see what people think happened :-). The truth is someone hacked my site and basically overwrote the whole thing. It is now gone. I am working on putting together a new website. More pistons will be made some time in January if all goes well. I'll keep people updated. Thank...
  2. steven berson

OR3GUN Combos with SBE Precision Piston Now Available

Thank you for the kind words. I take a lot of pride in the quality of my products, and the customer service I provide. It is always great when people notice it.
  3. steven berson

We have them available now. m/product/stainless-steel-competition-piston-for-mossberg-930-ring-not-include
  4. steven berson

FYI the combos are back in stock at Or3gun!!!!
  5. steven berson

They tried to copy the piston, and spacer, but ended up making changes that produced something in between the stock 930, and modified 930. The 940 still has issues in some areas, and the gas system isn't as good as and SBE/Or3gun modified 930.
  6. steven berson

940 piston to 930?

Pistons are now available on the website. Please be aware that it will take me a few days to polish and ship your piston. https://sbeprecision.com/product/stainless-steel-competition-piston-for-mossberg-930-ring-not-included/
  7. steven berson

Pistons are now available on the website. Please be aware that it will take me a few days to polish and ship your piston. https://sbeprecision.com/product/stainless-steel-competition-piston-for-mossberg-930-ring-not-included/
  8. steven berson

I am looking at releasing them to the public next week.
  9. steven berson

940 piston to 930?

I have started a new batch of pistons, and am working on them now. I am hoping to have complete parts in a couple weeks. Thank you guys for all your support and patience.
  10. steven berson

Just FYI Or3gun is going to be shipping again soon on these and is taking orders now.
  11. steven berson

SBE Precision Products stainless steel pistons are back in stock. Hopefully we will have enough for everyone. With all the 940 talk it is good to know that the 930 is alive and well, and with aftermarket Or3gun and SBE Precision Parts can be just as good if not better than the new offering...
  12. steven berson

Rust/Pitting in JM Pro Gas Piston Bore

Mu SBE Precision pistons are stainless steel. They make cleaning them much easier. As far as corrosion inside the cylinder itself it depends on the ammo, and weather. Some of that stuff is plastic and carbon that has attracted moisture. Even though you can get 2,000 shells between cleanings...
  13. steven berson

930 SPX - 3" 15 pellet 00 buck loads

That looks painful on both ends of the gun.
  14. steven berson

That looks fantastic! $25 mounts would be a bit of a stretch, but maybe I should look into that too.
  15. steven berson

Thank you for the great feedback. I always appreciate happy customers.
  16. steven berson

Pistons are back in stock. They are going fast though. I am going to have to make a larger run of them next time. https://sbeprecision.com/product/stainless-steel-competition-piston-for-mossberg-930-ring-not-included/
  17. steven berson

I should have some more in a few weeks.
  18. steven berson

OR3GUN now has combos featuring the OR3GUN Spacer, MSR, plunger, and SBE Precision Piston all in one package. These are all the parts you need to get your gas system, and recoil system upgraded for maximum reliability at a fantastic price. http://or3gun.com/OR3GUN/about_or3gun_combo.htm
  19. steven berson

I am really sorry for the delay I realized you ordered the extension cap and follower on the...

I am really sorry for the delay I realized you ordered the extension cap and follower on the 19th. Our email went out during a few days in that time period and I never got the order notification with your address. Please send it to me, and I will ship right away. I am really sorry about the...
  20. steven berson

SBE Precision High Viz Aliminum Followers

SBE Precision Products makes a great high visibility aluminum follower for the 500/590.
Back