• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Frankie

talo deluxe edition

hi all.can someone tell me about these 930 talo deluxe edition??,are they a new model?,there are some on gun broker,they look really great ,like the wood,it looks like they come with a heavy barrel,,thanks
  2. Frankie

the first 590 retro cycle

well,I did it,finally got the balls to cycle some of my inert shotgun shells thru my very first new mossberg 590 retrograde,that loading gate out of the way with those double extractors is awesome,a very fine shotgun,next will be the range,looking foward to it,love the retro look on shotguns...
  3. Frankie

50/50 retro shockwave

heres my 50/50 retro shock wave,half wood, half plastic
  4. Frankie

590 retrograde wood limbsaver redemption

this is to help all mossberg owners who want a limb saver precision fit recoil pad on a 590 wood stock,the limbsaver part # 10002 ''500 c youth'' I stumbled upon this info on accident at my local gunshop,he had one that I matched up physically to my recoil pad,bought the pistol grip as a victory...
  5. Frankie

epic limbsaver fail

well,gambled and lost,my first mossberg rookie mistake,bought the limb saver perfect fit 10201 for a mossberg 500 to install on my 590 wood stock and lost,the screw holes measured up but not the fit,felt great,tried to save face and cram it on one of my other shotguns ,maybe,not all is lost...
  6. Frankie

my retro sling choice

love my new mossberg,here's my sling choice.
  7. Frankie

my very first Mossberg

this is what got me to buy my first ever brand new Mossberg shotgun,my buddy owns a 590 also and I told myself one day I'll get one,well here it is,my new baby,thanks
  8. Frankie

greetings from florida

hello to all Mossberg owners,thank you for having me,I finally bought my very first Mossberg shotgun a few days ago,should have done this years ago,I ll post some pics later at the 590 section,thanks ,see ya guys and gals.
Back