• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

Forend slide action bar length issue

Went back to eBay. Ordered another. This one says specific 88. The other seller is taking the incorrect slide back.
  2. T

Gotcha. Sorry about the frustration. No caffeine at the typing of the post. Heck if I could cannibalize the old bars and use them I would. I see the bars are blind pinned. I could extract the pins and replace them. Looking at it I think I can. Kinda hard with the stroke tho. Ugh
  3. T

Ok this is kinda frustrating. Have you guys not looked at the picture in the original thread? The bars of the bottom slide tube are TOO LONG. This is not an optical illusion. The long bars don't allow the engagement of the shell stop and thus feeding of the shell. I've added the pic again with...
  4. T

Thanks for the reply. I suspect I was sent the 3.5" slide assembly bars. The length of the tube has no bearing for me as the forend light I'll be using has the adapter tube to allow for either the length.
  5. T

I have a Maverick 88 that I am wanting to put a light on the fore end. So I got on to eBay, and found one that was labeled 500/835. My purchase. Seems I messed up some how. Due to a stroke I took a little bit to sorry this out. I never knew, (not saying much) that the was a difference. Is this...
  6. T

help ,what will fit

Do the tubes also have different bars?
  7. T

what is the function of the interupter

And here I am waking this from the dead again. I have a maverick 88 20" security. I want to install a weapon forend light so I needed a 500 slide. This is a purpose built gun and purchased and not shot work all stock parts (my bad). I went to test and no feed. Upon inspection it's apparent the...
  8. T

Mossberg Patriot Rifle - Vortex® Crossfire II Scoped Combos

Hey has anyone put a throw lever on the scope? It's a tight clearance for sure. Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  9. T

Something sliding inside the wooden stock

Heh sub'd! Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
  10. T

New to Mossberg rifles but not new to firearms!

Thanks guys. I'm pretty stoked. Regardless of the gun I'm excited! And that doesn't happen much anymore. Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
  11. T

New to Mossberg rifles but not new to firearms!

Long time shooter but I've never been deer hunting! I've shot precision rifles for quite some time as well as combat handguns. I teach/taught CQB with ar15s and build and customize them. Heck I've taken my son hunting, but I've never hunted a deer. At 56 it's time I guess. I started looking...
  12. T

Hello from TN

Checking in from middle tn. After 56 years I'm actually going deer hunting this year! I'm an avid shooter and was on our swat team sniper team so I'm not a newbie to Guns or precision Guns for that matter. Just checking in and hope to learn a lot about my new patriot walnut in .270 with the...
Back