• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Wally1

MC2c Trigger

Look up "25 cent trigger job" for Glocks, same thing on the Mossberg.
  2. Wally1

Anyone still shooting the MC1?

Just pulled my MC1sc out of the safe, haven't shot it in a while Never had a problem with the plastic mags, but they worry me. I took the mag extension off one of the MC1sc mags and it fit perfectly on the G43 mag. I feel better now.
  3. Wally1

M1sc trigger & trigger safety

I polish things inside and out on most guns. Smoothing the trigger has really helped some.
  4. Wally1

Glad to see some life here. I might have to try some G43 parts sometime, I have both. Just had a vision of putting the Glock slide on the Mossberg with no way to get it off!
  5. Wally1

slide stop lever will not engage

I assume you are trying this with an empty magazine or are you saying that you cannot push up the slide release without an empty magazine in place? Have you tried a different magazine?
  6. Wally1

I have long said that this is a good solid pistol that seems to get lost in a sea of striker fired plastic guns. Since it is so Glock-like, I took mine apart and did the "25 cent" trigger job. The trigger is very smooth and the gun shoots great.
  7. Wally1

Sights

It has been a good gun for me, had it about a year. What kind of firing pin problem are you having? Mine show some striker drag, but then some of my other pistols do also. It always goes bang though.
  8. Wally1

Sights

Well I finally got to spend some time with the P365 and after a few adjustments the TruGlo sights are working well for me. I'll leave them on the Sig and address the MC1 some other time.
  9. Wally1

Sights

Thank you for your offer. I have not had time to work with any guns in the last several weeks and probably won't have time for several more weeks. I'll post again when I can look at them.
  10. Wally1

Sights

I have read in a few places that Sig sights will work on the MC1. Anybody tried this? I have a set of TruGlo TFX on my P365 that are not working out & I might see if they fit the Mossberg.
  11. Wally1

Looking for signs of life

I'll be interested to hear how those parts work, never thought to see if the Glock parts would fit when I had it apart. I am very happy with the way the Mossberg shoots and I have several other subcompact 9's to compare it with.
  12. Wally1

I do not store my photos online so I must use an image posting site. Why would that disappoint you?
  13. Wally1

Dang! I was waiting till the end of the month to get the first post of 2020, you beat me!
  14. Wally1

Me too.
  15. Wally1

Yes, it's very much like a Glock
  16. Wally1

I rate the MC1 about the same as the LC9s, Shield 9 (1st gen, don't know about the 2nd), and the G43. All solid guns that shoot well, although I've done a little work to all of them to make them shoot well for me.
  17. Wally1

Sorry, no pictures. I'll pull it back apart and take some pictures in a day or two.
  18. Wally1

Polish

Sorry, didn't take any pictures, but I did not do anything other than normal polishing. Probably wouldn't show well on pictures anyway. The additional polishing on the connector and the trigger bar seemed to help the most. You are right about bending the connector. The bottom of the...
  19. Wally1

I built a Poly80 Glockish 19 with a Brownells slide, a $60.00 Rock Slide barrel, and a Gen 4 ejector on the Gen 3 trigger housing. I love the gun, the Gen 4 ejector leaves all the brass close together on the ground unlike most of my other guns. I will check out some of the other posts, thanks.
  20. Wally1

So, yes, I have 5 messages out of a total of 24 messages (not counting the op) on this section of the forum. Seven threads, 24 responses, 7 original posters = 31 instances of activity. Since I was the op on 3 of the posts, that puts my contribution at approximately 43% of the threads or...
Back