• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. A

New HD Setup for a 590a1

Thanks Guys! I have a Streamlight TLR1-HL mounted under the mag tube. I'll have to decide on an onboard shell carrier. And in the past 3 weeks I've probably put about 2000 rounds through her. A fay shooting clays is about 100-200 shells for me. Did a little patterning. For my home situation I...
  2. A

New HD Setup for a 590a1

BTW, I joined a lodge. Now I'm shooting clays every other day. I'm 18" and these guys are 30" +. Ironic... Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  3. A

New HD Setup for a 590a1

Thoughts??? Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  4. A

New HD Setup for a 590a1

Quote doesn't work quite right on my phone. Apologies. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  5. A

New HD Setup for a 590a1

As of right now, I'm thinking of keeping it loaded with 3" BB. Worried about the balance of over/under penetration. And yes, I understand BB will penetrate also. For right now just making an "educated" (lol) guess from what I have been seeing & reading online. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  6. A

New HD Setup for a 590a1

Thanks for the welcome! It has the standard stock. Not a fan of pistol grips from my limited experience. Also, I feel that using a pistol grip takes away from the "advantages" of using a Mossberg - the use of the slide release and the safety. Unfortunately, I can only shoot at the range...
  7. A

New HD Setup for a 590a1

Hi, Everyone. I'm a new guy that has never owned a shotgun, only a G17. Looking to get a 590a1. After researching a bit I think I want to go with an ATI Akita stock and a Magpul MOE Forend w/ some skaters tape. Also plan to use an XS Big Dot. Still have to decide on a light. What do you all...
Back