• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. meanmotorscooter

Shockwave Raptor F1 Kit FDE

Well, I have to report that the top cover / heat shield broke off after about 5 shots on it's first range trip. I contacted shockwave technologies and they're sending a replacement but they also tried to argue it was the fault of my top pic rail to which I told them I cycled the action like 300...
  2. meanmotorscooter

It's the same exact grip as the factory one, just in FDE. The forend ribs seem to do a pretty good job at keeping your hand in place.
  3. meanmotorscooter

I installed this Shockwave Raptor F1 kit today. After my first range trip, I decided I needed some type of heat shield while reloading. I also wanted to go with the FDE color. I cycled the action a bunch of times after the install and everything seems to work as it should.
  4. meanmotorscooter

Taccom3g +1 Magazine Extension

The extension only adds about an inch and I prefer the compactness of the shockwave to the 18.5" model. I have no intentions of adding a stock. I have other shotguns that fill that role.
  5. meanmotorscooter

So now it holds (7) 2 3/4" shells and 10 mini shells
  6. meanmotorscooter

I just installed the +1 extension on my Mossberg Shockwave. It does not work reliably at all with the factory spring. I had to install a longer spring to make it work. It would also be nice if grooves were machined into the base so it would engage the factory magazine cap detent. The spring...
  7. meanmotorscooter

Shockwave Raptor F1 Forend

Does anyone have experience with this forend? Is it good to go or junk? https://shockwavetechnologies.com/product/raptor-f1-forend-for-mossberg-590-heat-shield/
Back