• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Razzle

SOLD: XS Big Dot - Yellow

I planned to pick up another 500 and add this to it, but I changed my mind...so up for sale it goes. It's the yellow version. https://xssights.com/products/big-dot-shotgun-bead-plain-barrel-mossberg.html $45 shipped to your door in the CONUS via regular Paypal.
  2. Razzle

TL-Racker upgrade

If you've read any of my ramblings here, you know that I like little gadget upgrades to my Shockwave. One of those that I've bought and use is the Streamlight TL-Racker. Recently, I've found an upgrade to this upgrade. I've always thought that the strap on the Racker was too long. I've got a...
  3. Razzle

XS Big Dot on a Shockwave

I've got a few extra bucks to spend this month, so I thought about adding a Big Dot to my Shockwave. I've read where others have added one, but I can't find a report from extensive testing (100+ rounds). Has anyone tested out the Shockwave/Big Dot with this many rounds?
  4. Razzle

Treeline forend light = TL-Racker

I've been putting together my 500. I wanted to put a Streamlight TL-Racker on it (as I have one on my Shockwave) but balked at paying the price again. So I was looking around the big auction site and found a Treeline Forend Light. From my research (not a lot to be found online) it produces 900...
  5. Razzle

Mossberg 500 + TL-Racker + sling?

I just picked up an inexpensive, used 500 with the 18.5" barrel. I want to add a Streamlight TL-Racker to it, but I also want to add a sling. Will the sling interfere with the performance of the light? Or will I need to add something to it to attach the sling and keep it out of the path of the...
  6. Razzle

Barrel swap?

OK...I'm about to put my Mossberg ignorance on full display. The Shockwave is the only Mossberg I've ever owned. It's probably my favorite firearm to shoot, but it's purpose is limited. I want to change that a bit. I'd like to pick up a barrel for hunting (and, of course, a stock) and use it...
  7. Razzle

Crimson Trace Laser Saddle and Duracell batteries

MODS: If this has been posted before, please remove it. I've got the Laser Saddle on my Shockwave and the batteries died. I got on Amazon and ordered a blister pack of Duracell batteries with the "bitter tasting coating." When they arrived, I installed them and...nothing. I installed a few...
  8. Razzle

20ga Shockwave questions

Last weekend, I finally convinced my wife to try out my 12ga Shockwave...and she really liked it. So I started thinking about getting her a 20ga version. But I've got a couple of questions for those of you who actually have the 20ga Shockwaves. First, is there any company out there who makes a...
  9. Razzle

Rollin' my own...

Since I've finally gotten my Shockwave, I've been wanting to shoot minishells. I bought a few boxes of Aguila slugs, but couldn't find any buckshot - because they're apparently made of pure unobtanium. So I decided (with the help of a YouTube video) to make a few of my own. To do this, I...
  10. Razzle

Brick by brick...

I'm slowly building my ideal Shockwave. The original purchase didn't cost me a lot. I get 2% cash back on all my purchases from my credit cards, and I waited until I had enough to (almost) pay for the Shockwave. So, after a $40 net purchase, I began looking to upgrade. The first thing I...
  11. Razzle

Hey y'all

I'm a longtime lurker who finally decided to step up and join the fun. I just bought a Shockwave, so I'll be hanging around that forum even more than before. Many thanks to all I've learned from...and thanks in advance to those from those whom I soon will. I'll try to post my progress into the...
Back