• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. bubba buckshot

New 590S

ok ... lmao
  2. bubba buckshot

New 590S

idk how you never heard that saying before and have no idea what is being said ... thanking me for something wasnt really all that constructive or thoughtful but ok.
  3. bubba buckshot

New 590S

do what ya do man. the guys video illustrates why i dont want it, but to each their own.
  4. bubba buckshot

Maverick 88 Pump Action Photo Gallery

what did clint say about pistol grips ?
  5. bubba buckshot

New 590S

looks to me they showed how the other product are inferior because they are not attached well. anyone been around rubber working against metal knows whats gonna happen. i dont want chunks rubber floating around in my gun. hell ill pay for the recoil 2 3/4 shells. im still not sold on mini shells...
  6. bubba buckshot

Pistol brace rule now active

Idk what the whole fuss is about with close range shotguns anyway. You can easily take and arm off (body armor or not) with an axe. Personally up close melee is more gruesome than anything most firearms can do. Mace to the face etc. Just modify you weapons how you want after the collapse...
  7. bubba buckshot

Mossberg 930 Thunder Ranch

My thoughts exactly, its like everything is purposely being misinterpreted, now punches to the face being talked about.
  8. bubba buckshot

I dont see where it was, but if your referring to me I'm just looking for clarification. One min I think I know one thing the next someone is saying something opposite then i reply about it and at-least 1 person gets micro offended or some crap. Same thing happens on fordsix.com. Was asking...
  9. bubba buckshot

the one in above picture does not look welded either. it looks machined but does have diff lug than mine of course
  10. bubba buckshot

on my patriot 590 model its 23 inches long and its not welded or screwed on it was machined out that way. Also the thick walled version even though its only a 590
  11. bubba buckshot

Review of weapons of war / Iraq in 2005

this is odd i seen these same post somewheres else on interweb like 5 or 6 years ago. lol
Back