• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

Enhanced Competition Follower does not function in my Mossberg 930 SPX

Here are 2 pictures of the Mag Tube Extension. It looks like is is still a Choate.
  2. T

Enhanced Competition Follower does not function in my Mossberg 930 SPX

I bought the Enhanced Competition Follower and once installed. It will not allow my Mossberg 930 SPX purchased new in Oct 2019 to accept 7 rounds. I can put in 6 rounds and if I try 7 the magazine tube is very tight and double feeds the first two rounds causing a jam. The only way I can it to...
  3. T

Or3Gun Enhanced Competition Follower and Mossberg 930 SPX Part?

It is at the end cap of the Mag Tube opposite the Mag follower. The spring fits inside the skinnier part. My SPX was bought new last October. I called Mossberg and they said it is a legit part and is needed for reliable feeding. Their words not mine.
  4. T

Or3Gun Enhanced Competition Follower and Mossberg 930 SPX Part?

I bought a Or3Gun Enhanced Competition Follower and installed it in place of the factory one in my Mossberg 930 SPX. I was unable to load the 7th round after I did this. I removed this little white plastic part from the magazine tube and then it worked fine. What is this part? There is no...
Back