• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. A

Mossberg 930 Breacher Barrel - Barrel Bead Misaligned

I recently purchased a new breacher barrel for my 930. As soon as I installed it, the white dot bead was not centered to the barrel. Basically it was tapped off center to the right. What a bummer, placed the order Feb 2023, finally arrived today and the bead was off center to the barrel...
  2. A

Firing Pin Spring - Remove?

I had s few misfires today, took a look at the primers and it was a light strike. The firing pin spring is very stiff. I could not push it in at all with my finger. I cleaned it, nice and dry, tried again and it's just so stiff! I removed the spring, tested the shotgun again and no issues...
  3. A

930 vs 930 Pro

Recently got a 930 All purpose field ( black synthetic) 28" barrel. What's the difference between the 930 and the 930 pro series waterfowl other than the camo?
  4. A

500 Butt stock on 835?

I contacted mossberg to find out if I could use a 500 butt stock on a 835. They said no. On many sites they say otherwise. I am looking for a shorter LOP for my 835. Any tips? Thank you!
  5. A

Iron Sights

How do you all have your iron sights set up? For my slug barrel I shifted the rear sights all the way up. When I look down the sights the white dot is what I focus on and I try to place it in the middle just like in the picture below. What's annoying is that I had to push up the rear sights...
  6. A

Hello!

Hi everyone. New here thanks for the great info throughout the forums. Recently acquired a new Mossberg 835, love this cannon! It is my go to for rabbit, pheasents and big game. I do have a .308 but I love shooting this shotgun a lot more.
Back