• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

Removing Camo from Moss. Turkey Barrel

Yea, I do like it, it will be good for hunting.
  2. T

mossberg 46b magazine tube follower

On my 46B, the length of tip is .300 of inch, the diameter is .240 of inch. Hope this helps if you need more imformation let me know. It is imbedded in the spring .
  3. T

930 Slugster Magazine End Removal?

Came out easy, just used a screw driver.
  4. T

Why is Mossberg 930 SPX still out of stock

I think all gun manufacturers are over whelmed with all gun purchases. I was looking for 930 out of stock, mossberg said 3-5 months . I found a Slugster model near me and bought it ordered 24" turkey barrel, got the last one I could find online. Hope you get your gun.
  5. T

It came in mail today, I like the looks ,think i'll keep like is for now. Thanks
  6. T

930 Slugster Magazine End Removal?

I was curious as how to remove the metal piece behind the end cap on tube to add mag. extension? It is 5 shot 930 Slugster, any problems that I might encounter? Thanks
  7. T

It should come in mail wed. , I might like how it looks. It was the last one I could find on line, like the 930 model itself. It is the slugster model,guess thats why it sat for years at gun shop.Shoots sabot very well, ejects light loads no problem.
  8. T

I was wondering if and how you can remove camo off Mossberg 24 barrel? Got the last one on line ,wanted matte black, thought about changing color. Not necessary but thought about that option.
  9. T

Magazine tube follower

How do you change out mag. tube follower on 930 ? I have Slugster model, looks like it has metal piece in tube that is attached to tube.
  10. T

Magazine Tube Block

Can the magazine on 930 slugster be opened up for mag. extension ? I got another barrel on the way, thought I might add an mag. extension .
  11. T

930 Slugster

I look all over for a 930, all out none. Happened to find a new 930 Slugster, now to find a 24" turkey barrel. Even though it is rifled barrel I had to shoot it. It shots all Target, Slugs , buckshot, no jams, ejected all, well pleased.
  12. T

935- Should I Get One?

I thought about getting 935 Turkey model, for coyote hunting. What are thoughts on the 935?
  13. T

JM 930 Pro Series Tactical Class

Was looking for 22 in. barrel #85119 model. For features, not going to use in compation.
  14. T

JM 930 Pro Series Tactical Class

Wondering if Mossberg is still making the JM Pro Series Tactical Class #85119 shotgun? Would like to get one.
Back