• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S.R. Crawford

I've been thinking about something

I think part of the problem is that they never went to Sunday School to begin with.
  2. S.R. Crawford

Good morning

This was to address Biden's current/planned gun control push, sorry I should've been more specific. I should also specify that this is not the first email I've sent, this is in response to a reply I received from her office to another email I sent through another gun rights site, I don't...
  3. S.R. Crawford

Good morning

Good morning, I'm not sure what good this will do knowing her but here's an email I wrote to Dianne Feinstein this morning. Good day, I appreciate you taking the time to write me a reply, however I do have some additional concerns. Are you familiar with the 18th Amendment to the United...
  4. S.R. Crawford

Russian oil...

It's good for the environment because the ticket you get will go to support a liberal left-wing candidate who supports saving the environment
  5. S.R. Crawford

Russian oil...

I'd rather the state of Kalifornia not ban anything else at all, they've already done enough
  6. S.R. Crawford

Russian oil...

gas powered lawn equipment will now be illegal in Ca starting in 2024 yet we have one of the highest homelessness and crime rates in the country
  7. S.R. Crawford

Russian oil...

Meanwhile I've seen 89 octane for over $6 at some places in LA and San Bernardino Counties. Diesel for $6.28.
  8. S.R. Crawford

Good morning

Surprised no one else has jumped on this yet, it's a Lockheed Martin C-130 in USAF colors. It's a four-engined turboprop military transport, and the smallest transport airplane (C designation) flown by the US armed forces. It's designed for shorter fields than larger aircraft like the C-17 and...
  9. S.R. Crawford

"I need ammunition. I don't need a ride."

Over 1000 protestors were arrested in Moskva on the first weekend of the invasion
  10. S.R. Crawford

Chest rigs

Gear should really be a KISS philosophy and there's a lot of bad information out there. Brent0331 and Dooshbag's Brother, Dick are both good youtube channels for this sort of thing. Fighting gear is for making holes and plugging holes. Anything that doesn't need to be accessed quickly should...
  11. S.R. Crawford

Chest rigs

I've been working on a new rig lately, and today I can say it's finished for now. I moved back to an LBE (belt/suspenders) and I think I can say I prefer those over chest rigs. I assembled a Vietnam-era M1956 web gear in high school and love how comfortable that rig is, and I wanted something...
  12. S.R. Crawford

pictures that make you lol

That's pretty good
  13. S.R. Crawford

Good morning

Vladimir would wipe the floor with Biden though, not sure I wanna bet on that matchup. I've come to exactly the same conclusion, and this is why it's important that Russia is put in check. Of another interesting note is the similar military situation in the EU vs. that time, in the 30s Europe...
  14. S.R. Crawford

pictures that make you lol

Garand Thumb's next video
  15. S.R. Crawford

Refinishing a 500 Barrel

I actually read your entire build thread a while back
  16. S.R. Crawford

Refinishing a 500 Barrel

I actually do know about the DeLisle Carbine, I discovered it playing Battlefield V as the "Commando Carbine" and did a bit more research on it from there. One of the most interesting firearms I can name. Unfortunately I do not own an airbrush, but thank you.
  17. S.R. Crawford

Refinishing a 500 Barrel

It's a working gun by far, that's why I'm so concerned about having a durable finish. Thank you for the input.
  18. S.R. Crawford

Refinishing a 500 Barrel

Good day, I'm in the market for an 18.5" barrel for my 500, and I'm seeing a lot of the ones available used are the older blued finish. My gun is parkerized matte black. Are there any techniques you all recommend for finishing the barrel to match? I think a rattlecan will hold up fine if I...
  19. S.R. Crawford

Bidens Blunders

Mossberg makes some pretty good neutering tools from what I hear
  20. S.R. Crawford

Bidens Blunders

This is satire right?
Back